Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Alert the authorities! Someone has hacked Chuck's account!

Evidenced by the fact that there is nothing even remotely amusing about that thought.
    that's what I was thinking, very not funny. In fact, I think that I can a copy of that paper that was handed out after the game around here somewhere.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVIII: This could be a banner year, but how would we know?

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      IceBadger, incredible photo. Is that the shot at the buzzer that hit the pipe? Can you imagine if that had gone in and people already had those 2006 natty champs papers? Kind of funny.
      Thanks. Yes, this is the final shot of the game from Harold (sp?) I believe. I figure he deserved it since he should have been tossed for a CFB major earlier in the game.
      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
      sigpic
      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Alert the authorities! Someone has hacked Chuck's account!

Evidenced by the fact that there is nothing even remotely amusing about that thought.
        I would probably be in prison. I had to go throw up just thinking about it.
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Seriously guys -- What do we do if Chuck is really being held hostage by a marauding pack of rabid gophers?

I mean, I like Chuck's articles, but there's no way we're giving them Besse back.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Seriously guys -- What do we do if Chuck is really being held hostage by a marauding pack of rabid gophers?
            Simple. We kidnap Hammy. Or, failing that, Doug Woog. Because he can't run far.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I mean, I like Chuck's articles, but there's no way we're giving them Besse back.
              I say we just pray. If only there was a school where we could learn that...
              Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
              Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
              sigpic
              Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
              1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                I can't help but feel you haven't thought this all the way through...

A plan resulting in us being stuck in a room with Hammy and Woog can't possibly be a solution to anything.
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Sorry EODS, I'm just very slow. Upon reflection, I think I see what you're getting at.

Obviously, us being stuck with Hammy or Woog would quickly degenerate into in a bout of wrist slitting to escape the horror. Conversely, as much as I love Chuck, no doubt any gophers holding him would already be ransacking their medicine chests looking for a way out. We simply need to give his droning recitation of Badger facts time to work and no doubt he'll promptly be deposited back on the right side of the river. Genius!

On another front, I'm told there is a game tonight as we are again playing in consecutive weeks? What is that all about?
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Multiple weekends with games! Just in time for finals and winter break!
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Now that we're this far into the schedule, I do like that going forward Michigan will come in (on 1/10) having only played in the GLI between now and then. We'll be coming right off a home series with AA. Hopefully will work to our advantage.

I'm probably more concerned about dropping a game to CC than I was to PSU, despite CC's record. They have better players overall, played well last week against UNO, and are desperate to get something going. For them, no better way than to beat us on the road, much like we took it to DU last year to get things going after the horrible start.

Do we know who we have going between the pipes?
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Multiple weekends with games! Just in time for finals and winter break!

Yeah, hoping for some atmosphere tonight before the students leave town.

Comment

6:30 start time tonight, so plan accordingly.

Comment

Do we know who we have going between the pipes?
                            Rumpel

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post

Missed that, Thanks DC.

Somebody please tell me this is an optical illusion and our banners didn't actually touch the ground...

Pretty sure there's a specific exception to Wisconsin's 1853 death penalty abolishment for this very thing.
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Missed that, Thanks DC.

Somebody please tell me this is an optical illusion and our banners didn't actually touch the ground...

Pretty sure there's a specific exception to Wisconsin's 1853 death penalty abolishment for this very thing.
                                It looks like they're on the first row of seats, not the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X