Ohio State @ Minnesota State 11/22 - 11/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State @ Minnesota State 11/22 - 11/23

This is an interesting matchup at this time as Minnesota State is still looking for their first league points, whereas Ohio State is winless in its last six games (0-5-1) and has picked up 1 point in those six games. Minnesota State will be looking at this series as a chance to pick up some points against a struggling Ohio State team. Ohio State, on the other hand, has to be frustrated at the winless streak, and I expect a very focused team to show up in Mankato this weekend. Ohio State has slipped to 6th place in the WCHA (stuck on 8 points) and really needs to pick up points this weekend. They are still within striking distance of a top four spot in the league and home ice, but they need to start winning, and it needs to start this weekend. Minnesota State fans, tell us about your season and what we can expect this weekend.

Re: Ohio State @ Minnesota State 11/22 - 11/23

OSU fans...in case you are not aware...there is free video of this series on the MSU website.

http://www.msumavericks.com/schedule.aspx?path=whockey

Comment

Re: Ohio State @ Minnesota State 11/22 - 11/23

I tuned it in last night. The wife and I were out doing some Christmas shopping and missed today's game. For the second week in a row, the Buckeyes are pointless. I honestly have no clue as to what is going on with this team. Not sure what happened to the team that beat Mercyhurst and North Dakota on the road. Something is not right, and I can't put my finger on it. Tough stretch, I think that is 0-7-1 in our last eight.

Comment

Working...
      X