Minnesota hosts UMD : 11/22 & 11/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota hosts UMD : 11/22 & 11/24

Minnesota hosts UMD this weekend at Mariucci, games are Friday night and Sunday afternoon, changed because of football.

Friday night 7pm FSN alternate
    Sunday afternoon 4pm FSN main channel.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Minnesota hosts UMD : 11/22 & 11/24

Shall be a fun series. Hopefully UMD can play like they can and get a split. That's entirely possible. It's nice playing UTMC because its only 20 minutes from my house
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Shall be a fun series. Hopefully UMD can play like they can and get a split. That's entirely possible. It's nice playing UTMC because its only 20 minutes from my house
      And I live closer to Duluth than TC, which keeps my interest alive. So are you a little disappointed and not getting Bischoff given how hard you guys went for him and seeing he is adjusting pretty well for a guy essentially coming straight out of HS?

Comment

Is FSN going to pull this HD only thing again?

I actually didn't mind watching the game on my ipad as I could wander through the house taking it with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
          Is FSN going to pull this HD only thing again?

I actually didn't mind watching the game on my ipad as I could wander through the house taking it with me.
          What is this HD only thing you speak of?
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

I believe what he's referring to is that when FSN telecasts a game on its "plus" channel you can only view it if you have high definition service.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              I believe what he's referring to is that when FSN telecasts a game on its "plus" channel you can only view it if you have high definition service.
              Strange

I don't have HD and I watched both games this weekend just fine on the "plus" channel.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                That depends on the provider, not FSN. I get both formats for alternate channel. In fact, I think I now always have the alternate channel, instead of only when there was a Wild or Gopher game on.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                  Strange

I don't have HD and I watched both games this weekend just fine on the "plus" channel.
                  I called FSN when this happened earlier and it is provider related, in my case Direct TV. They ran out of space to carry both the HD and standard def for the FSN+ channel. Of course calling Direct TV was pointless as they don't think I get FSN+.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                    And I live closer to Duluth than TC, which keeps my interest alive. So are you a little disappointed and not getting Bischoff given how hard you guys went for him and seeing he is adjusting pretty well for a guy essentially coming straight out of HS?
                    I'm not. Because I didn't pay attention to the time when we were recruiting him. I'm pretty happy with our club right now. the only thing I would change is our effectiveness on the power play.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      I'm not. Because I didn't pay attention to the time when we were recruiting him. I'm pretty happy with our club right now. the only thing I would change is our effectiveness on the power play.
                      Battle of the bad powerplays!!!! LOL!

UMD is at 14% and Minnesota is at 13.64%.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                        That depends on the provider, not FSN. I get both formats for alternate channel. In fact, I think I now always have the alternate channel, instead of only when there was a Wild or Gopher game on.
                        I've been looking for a reason to dump DirectTV. Maybe this is it. Gotta make sure the package I pick from Comcast or Dish has it first though.

Comment

I've been looking for a reason to dump DirectTV. Maybe this is it. Gotta make sure the package I pick from Comcast or Dish has it first though.
                          I get a Regional provider up North, so I can't help you out with who else has similar coverage. Good Luck. With mine, I also get NHL, NBCSports, Canadian channel and the Regional Bemidji station and Duluth Stations, so can have a lot of hockey to chose from on weekends. I'd get even more if went with sports package.

Comment

Just get the sports package from Comcast. It's about $8/mo and you get:

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA networks
                            NFL Redzone
                            CBSSports
                            A few of the Fox Sports networks
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Just get the sports package from Comcast. It's about $8/mo and you get:

NBA networks
                              What is this and why would anyone want it????

Comment

Working...
                              X