PDA

View Full Version : Colorado College at St. Cloud State: No, the Big 10 Season STILL Hasn't Started

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

GopherFan89
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM
And I, for one, than you for that.

+1. Always nice to be able to take a break and see Tipsy and FTLT getting worked up on their own. The fact that they're doing it to each other is just a bonus.

The Rube
11-26-2013, 12:11 AM
It is fun. They are going to be #1 in the country but still can't get along and find things to fight about.

About that...

goldy_331
11-26-2013, 07:15 AM
Isn't it nice to have a team coming off a frozen four birth and is now 9-1-2? Tippsy is right the tie was not a good one. Of course every team has these games and the fact that the team is 9-1-2 makes a bad game like that not such a big deal. now if they come out and get swept at UMD in two weekends then we have something to worry about. I am going to be honest here. Being a Husky fan for over the last 20+ years was painful at times especially under Dahl. A few of his teams were loaded and better talent wise in my opinion than last years team, but couldn't win a *** NCAA game..... So I am just sitting back right now and enjoying the season. That's right I am taking the great Mike Tice's advice and telling everybody including myself to ENJOY THE SEASON! It is great being a Husky fan right now and I am going to enjoy as long as I can.:)

Great attitude (though not very entertaining compared to your fellow fans cat fighting). And your FB team is looking great too! In fact, I am so impressed I am drinking my tea from a St. Cloud State Huskies mug this morning! (OK, so it was the largest clean mug in the office cupboard, but still.);)

Good luck Huskies until you meet the Gophers!