Fire Seth Appert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Seth Appert

OK, so you want to sell ice to eskimoes, talk about how a team is your rival, and lose to them ten times in a row? Also, you want to play in such a manner that you can't beat a number of teams in your own league, embarrass yourself in the playoffs, and have one of the worst records in RPI history? Let's get rid of this guy, and find someone who can actually win.

Re: Fire Seth Appert

Please keep him around, I would love to run this streak to 20 games.

Comment

It's not Seth's fault. The Pairwise is unfair!

Just kidding around by the way
      Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 11-16-2013, 08:47 PM.
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Who will complain about Eastern schools taking money to play at Western Schools then?
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Dude seriously , do you really think they are going to fire OGC because of 2 loses against Union this year? I now know you really must have some mental issues. When I have seen you at games wearing leotards I just thought you were trying to be different and express yourself but after reading your posts the last couple of weeks and now seeing you start this thread I think answers it. Go seek mental help please for all of us on here.

Comment

So I take it you wont be at the Field House for anymore games until he gets fired? Best news all night.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              So I take it you wont be at the Field House for anymore games until he gets fired? Best news all night.
              For that comment, I'll go to games whenever I'm visiting FlagDUDETTE just to spite you.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                For that comment, I'll go to games whenever I'm visiting FlagDUDETTE just to spite you.
                Hey man, free country you can do whatever you please. But why would you spend the money to go see the coach you want fired? Take FlagDUDETTE out to a movie with the money you would save from not going.
                Last edited by fishcore12; 11-17-2013, 08:07 AM.
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                  Hey man, free country you can do whatever you please. But why would you spend the money to go see the coach you want fired? Take GlagDUDETTE out to a movie with the money you would save from not going.
                  Since when do you pay to see "the coach"?? Careful FD, Aspy's going to get you!!
                  I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                    Since when do you pay to see "the coach"?? Careful FD, Aspy's going to get you!!
                    If he is watching the team, he is watching what the coach has instructed him to do. But yeah you dont pay to see "the coach". Should have made my comment a bit better. Will try better next time.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                      Bingo. Players win, coaches lose. At RPI, coaches get their salary through the general administration (i.e. tuition dollars and the like), while all of the players' doings, with exception of scholarships of course, come from the Student Union, which gets revenue through ticket sales and concessions. If I go, I could care less about what the coaches do, just like how I may go to the 'tute for events, but won't give a dime to RPI's telemarketers until SAJ is out. I'm there to support those players that have worked hard to even get to a school like RPI. That is who deserves my support, and I'm sure is exactly why I see most of the parents go to every single game.

I'm not concerned about ADad. We both know teh interwebz and its relation to serious business.

Comment

Threads like this are just unproductive. I didn't know Flagdude was Donald Trump's USCHO handle?

Comment

Fair weather fans are one thing, but fair weather alum?... C'mon, Dude, the season is still young.
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            OK, so you want to sell ice to eskimoes, talk about how a team is your rival, and lose to them ten times in a row? Also, you want to play in such a manner that you can't beat a number of teams in your own league, embarrass yourself in the playoffs, and have one of the worst records in RPI history? Let's get rid of this guy, and find someone who can actually win.
                            I believe in Seth Appert
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                              Fair weather fans are one thing, but fair weather alum?... C'mon, Dude, the season is still young.
                              It's not about one season. It's about 7.5 years of disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                              X