PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UND - Tim Horton's and a Olive Garden?! I should move to Grand Forks now...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Biddco
11-11-2013, 04:37 PM
Oh and don't forget Tim Hortons!

UMD sweeps a weak UND team. :D

Dirty
11-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Oh and don't forget Tim Hortons!

UMD sweeps a weak UND team. :D

You already mentioned Tim Horton's in the title, stupid.

Other than that, spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if after being completely destroyed on Friday UND has a players only meeting where they decide to forfeit Saturday's game along with the rest of the games until Christmas so they have more time to focus on schoolwork. This is all on the condition that Hakstol be both fired and deported.

willythekid
11-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Deport Hak to Canada so he can hang out with all of the over-aged players he loves to recruit there. Frankly if UND gets sweep by this crappy daloot team at home they should just cancel the rest of this year's games and focus on lamnmower-throwing and shoeless snow-running events.

Biddco
11-11-2013, 05:41 PM
You already mentioned Tim Horton's in the title, stupid.

Other than that, spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if after being completely destroyed on Friday UND has a players only meeting where they decide to forfeit Saturday's game along with the rest of the games until Christmas so they have more time to focus on schoolwork. This is all on the condition that Hakstol be both fired and deported.

I meant to say Red Pepper :(

They should deport Hak first ... and then fire him. It's only right.

Dirty
11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I meant to say Red Pepper :(

They should deport Hak first ... and then fire him. It's only right.

You failed at thread naming just like UND will fail at competing in this series.

I say UND be efficient and fire Hak out of a cannon as a means of deportation.

DropPass
11-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I see sandbagging, Hak Firing and frostbite have already been covered.

I'll take underage drinking for $500, Alex.

goldy_331
11-11-2013, 08:31 PM
I say UND be efficient and fire Hak out of a cannon as a means of deportation.

Will they get that on TV or will I have to try and stream it on-line?

willythekid
11-11-2013, 08:37 PM
I see sandbagging, Hak Firing and frostbite have already been covered.

I'll take underage drinking for $500, Alex.

I know what's missing from this UND thread... obsessive goofer trolls. Whoops, spoke too late.

Dirty
11-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Will they get that on TV or will I have to try and stream it on-line?

Haven't quite figured out how the Internet works and are worried it will all be a bit too complicated for your teensy Gopher brain to comprehend if it is on-line only, are we? Don't worry, I'm sure the more evolved mammals from both of the teams participating in this series will be willing to help you out if you ask for some assistance.

Send Hak with Rodman to North Korea.

goldy_331
11-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Haven't quite figured out how the Internet works and are worried it will all be a bit too complicated for your teensy Gopher brain to comprehend if it is on-line only, are we? Don't worry, I'm sure the more evolved mammals from both of the teams participating in this series will be willing to help you out if you ask for some assistance.

Send Hak with Rodman to North Korea.

Actually I know how to do it, I'm just too G-D cheap to get full high speed internet and I'd hate to watch such an event while it keeps buffering. :p

Gurtholfin
11-12-2013, 07:59 AM
I know what's missing from this UND thread... obsessive goofer trolls.

Nah, they won't come here.

Everyone's always in their threads, not the other way around, don't ya know...

gopher wes
11-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Nah, they won't come here.

Everyone's always in their threads, not the other way around, don't ya know...
Duh! Glad you see what we're talking about now, Gurt!;):)

Tipsy McStagger
11-12-2013, 09:52 AM
These are obviously two of the finest teams in the nation, as evidenced by their membership in The National. I look forward to a weekend of exciting, fast paced hockey with a lot of skill on display.

Biddco
11-12-2013, 10:12 AM
That's tNational to you.

I'd say split on this series. Given UMD's record at the Ralph...that is a great result. I wonder if it is because UND's size is a bad matchup for UMD's speed and transition game. UND always plays an aggressive forecheck that has given UMD fits.

Dirty
11-12-2013, 10:59 AM
UMD will absolutely destroy UND and then celebrate by stealing all the Tim Horton's coffee/hot chocolate before knocking down the kiosk.

Hakstol will be blamed for the kiosk dismantlement and fired. Out of a cannon. Over the border.

goldy_331
11-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Hakstol is blamed for kiosk dismantlement and is fired.

But will he be fired from a cannon toward Canada?

Biddco
11-12-2013, 11:08 AM
I like how UND imports everything from Canada. Even their SID is from Canada!

UMD sweeps as Rocco hits more posts than UND scores goals.

Dirty
11-12-2013, 11:15 AM
I like how UND imports everything from Canada. Even their SID is from Canada!

UMD sweeps as Rocco hits more posts than UND scores goals.

There is nothing wrong with being Saskatchewanesse! I mean it's not like being from Alberta or anything where that bum Hakstol came from.

UMD sweeps and steals more Tim Hortons coffee cups than UND has shots on goal.

Biddco
11-12-2013, 11:55 AM
There is nothing wrong with being Saskatchewanesse! I mean it's not like being from Alberta or anything where that bum Hakstol came from.

UMD sweeps and steals more Tim Hortons coffee cups than UND has shots on goal.

Being Saskatchewaneese is actually a horrible thing. It's worse than Alberta. Alberta is better off without Hakstol however. That's what tipped the scales in favor of Sask.

UMD sweeps as Hakstol smiles more than UND goals scored.

Dirty
11-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Being Saskatchewaneese is actually a horrible thing. It's worse than Alberta. Alberta is better off without Hakstol however. That's what tipped the scales in favor of Sask.

UMD sweeps as Hakstol smiles more than UND goals scored.

So being Albertesse is worse than being Saskatchewaneese? Or was being Albertesse worse when Hakstol lived there and now that he no longer lives there being Saskatchewaneese is worse? You have managed to completely befuddle me with those four sentences (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1n5CQe1krI).

UMD sweeps as Rocco scores with more ladies this weekend than UND scores goals.