Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ UAH: Nic Dowd singing Lynyrd Skynyrd week

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
    I was born in Saint Cloud as I pointed out. Now let me point out the flaw in your logic. Like Gopher Wes pointed out I had no control over that. While my parents weren't native to St. Cloud, they chose to raise me there. Then I CHOSE to leave. Unlike all of you folk who CHOSE to go there. Which is worse: being raised in a ****-hole and then leaving...or consciously choosing to go to that ****-hole?
    Simple: Once a shytholer always a shytholer.

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
      Here's that Nic Dowd piece Geof wrote:
      http://uahhockey.com/blog/2013/11/14/nic-dowd/
      Nice piece by gfm.

Back from deer hunt, going out on a limb to predict a SCSU sweep.

Comment

Figured the uptick in thread traffic had to be somehow related to GF89.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Surprise! Gopher fans in the St. Cloud thread!
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

A sweep this weekend should really rocket the Huskies up the Pairwise ladder.

Get it...? Because you're playing such a tough opponent.
            3rd post in the SCSU thread...

Last edited by The Exiled One; 11-14-2013, 10:42 PM.
            scsuhockey.com
            CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Glad you made your points in such an organized fashion.

A. I didnt bring it. Go back a page. Read. See that it wasn't me that brought up incest. I responded because I couldn't believe that someone who would choose to go some place that's known for so much incest would make fun of people from Alabama for incest.
              B. Yes. You are right. I was born in Saint Cloud as I pointed out. Now let me point out the flaw in your logic. Like Gopher Wes pointed out I had no control over that. While my parents weren't native to St. Cloud, they chose to raise me there. Then I CHOSE to leave. Unlike all of you folk who CHOSE to go there. Which is worse: being raised in a ****-hole and then leaving...or consciously choosing to go to that ****-hole?

So Tipsy, anything you want to get off your chest? Stearns Syndrome is the real reason you chose to apply, not for SCSU's high-ranking academics, eh?
              You brought up the Stearns County part of it. You seem adamant about Stearns County being a hotbed for incest. I have never heard that. Do you have any statistics to back up this claim, or are you just making this stuff up as you go along? My guess is the latter. But either way, you are the one who was raised there.

Whether you chose to live there or not isn't important. A person who lives in California for 12 years is more likely to experience an earthquake than someone who lives there for 4 years, regardless of whether they want to live there or not. Now let me point out the flaw in YOUR logic. I chose to go to SCSU. Which meant me moving up to Stearns Country to live. Away from my home and my family for 5 years (victory lap). I had no relatives in Stearns County. Probably the same story for most SCSU students. So pretty much no possibility of incest on our parts since the required family members were not around.

You, on the other hand, lived in Stearns County for 12 or so years, the entire time with family members tempting you to act out your deviant thoughts. I rest my case.
              Originally posted by SJHovey
              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
              Originally posted by Brenthoven
              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

totally off topic but I was wondering if anyone knows when the pairwise ranking will start. USCHO hasn't put it up yet

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU red army View Post
                  totally off topic but I was wondering if anyone knows when the pairwise ranking will start. USCHO hasn't put it up yet
                  CHN has one.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/ratings/ncaapwcr.php
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Wow, I didn't think we could scare off UAH fans with our talk of incest, but we might have done just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
                      Wow, I didn't think we could scare off UAH fans with our talk of incest, but we might have done just that.
                      Or, maybe the UAH fans didn't want to listen to idiot gopher fans . . . . .

Comment

Where's GFMorris? Any thoughts on the new head coach Mike Corbett? His system vs Kurt Kleinendorst's? The new freshman? Anything? Bueller?

Comment

What time zone is this BS in? Does the game start at 7:07 ET or CT?

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            What time zone is this BS in? Does the game start at 7:07 ET or CT?
                            Central
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Central
                              Sweet. The soup in my crock pot won't be ready until almost 7 anyway.

Comment

St. Cloud really put on the brakes in the 3rd period.

Comment

Working...
                                X