Huntsville at Anchorage….. midnight matinee for the Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntsville at Anchorage….. midnight matinee for the Chargers

Huntsville travels north to play the Seawolves. Hope you like night games......
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Re: Huntsville at Anchorage….. midnight matinee for the Chargers

Gonna try to there Friday. I'll bet I'm less tired than UAH.

GO SEAWOLVES!
    Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Well UAA could really use a sweep.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well considering that Alabama has scored just six goals in six games, we should on paper.......
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Something tells me if we play like we did in the oldWCHA, Kamal will definitely get a shot.
          Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
            Well considering that Alabama has scored just six goals in six games, we should on paper.......
            Trust me the Boy's will be playing hard and putting shots on net. Any of your Fans coming north GFM?
            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

I got mine.
              COACHES LUNCHEON SOLD OUT
              The Seawolf Athletic Association-Blueliners coaches luncheon set for Friday, November 8th has SOLD OUT!

Please mark your calendars for the upcoming luncheons and make your reservations early to secure your seat. Doors open at 11:30am with program at noon. Reservations are highly recommended as seating is limited. $20 in advance. No refunds.
              Additional Coaches Luncheons are set for the following:
              • Friday, December 6 at the Millennium Hotel - Reserve your seat today. 907.786.1211
              • Friday, January 10 at the Millennium Hotel
              • Friday, February 14 at the UAA Commons

Comment

In honor of the Chargers' first trip to Alaska in 20 years, I wrote an article for uahhockey.com looking back at the period when UAH played (and visited) UAA and UAF regularly:

http://uahhockey.com/blog/2013/11/06...last-frontier/
                Michael Napier - UAH '97
                uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
                  In honor of the Chargers' first trip to Alaska in 20 years, I wrote an article for uahhockey.com looking back at the period when UAH played (and visited) UAA and UAF regularly:

Nice write up see you in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post

Good write up! Knuckle Bump to you!
                    Alaska - My Very Big Back Yard!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Schlacker Rat View Post
                      Good write up! Knuckle Bump to you!
                      Which of these did you like best?
                      “UAH is 8-27-1 all time against the Seawolves and Nanooks. And two of those wins were losses switched because they were later forfeited by Fairbanks.”
                      Or
                      “I remember that our goalies had it pretty rough as all their angles were off. They also seemed to get a lot of help from the hometown refs.”

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
                        Gonna try to there Friday. I'll bet I'm less tired than UAH.

GO SEAWOLVES!
                        They should be well rested with a 11:07 start @ Huntsville time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                          They should be well rested with a 11:07 start @ Huntsville time.
                          I think it's 10:07 Central Time (+3 since Daylight Savings is over). For me it'll be 11:07 since I live in North Carolina. But that's OK -- I'm an Oakland A's fan out here, so I'm used to staying up late for my team.

Go Chargers!
                          Michael Napier - UAH '97
                          uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                          U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                          NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                          CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                          CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

“UAH is 8-27-1 all time against the Seawolves and Nanooks. And two of those wins were losses switched because they were later forfeited by Fairbanks.”
                            Or
                            “I remember that our goalies had it pretty rough as all their angles were off. They also seemed to get a lot of help from the hometown refs.”
                            I personally like, "and 0-11 in Anchorage". Let's make it too lucky number 13! Knock-on-wood

Comment

Or
                              God bless Jimmy Brett.

Comment

Working...
                              X