Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC/BU weekend. Fire no one!

... yet.

Let's see, PC is 4-0-1 against two very good teams and an Atlantic Hockey team that never gave Dirty a jersey (that we know of)

BU took out UMASS, Holy Cross, and Wisconsin while losing to RPI, Michigan and MSU.

Given BU's ability to give PC fits at all times, I'm not overlooking them or anyone else. What does everyone else think as I'm lazy and crappy at giving predictions?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Re: PC/BU weekend. Fire no one!

split
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

PC sweep ... did Jon's head just explode?
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

What is the hot dog condiment situation at Schneider arena?

Comment

At least there's no Friday night game in providence this year
          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
            What is the hot dog condiment situation at Schneider arena?
            Leave early Saturday. Olneyville New York system. Weiners not hot dogs. Loaded with meat sauce onion and mustard. Glass of coffee milk. As a hotdog connoisseur you must know that? PC fans tell me I'm wrong!
            Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Hey I need a ticket for sat night at PC. Anyone have a spare or two to sell?

Comment

Originally posted by bt01 View Post
                Plenty of scalpers now at PC...you should be able to get one for under 30 bucks.

Wish I had one but I don't!
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

So PC got pushed around for so many years. Now that Jackie has retired, I predict PC sweeps the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by bt01 View Post
                    I have two but you have to email today. Going to NY later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post

Given BU's ability to give PC fits at all times, I'm not overlooking them or anyone else. What does everyone else think as I'm lazy and crappy at giving predictions?
                      I'm really just hoping for a fast-paced, hard-hitting, dog fight. I was checking on some history between the two teams and BU is way out ahead over the past 11 seasons (didn't feel like looking up any more stats than that). Since the end of the 2001-2002 season:

BU leads the series 24-11-3
                      BU leads in goals 122-80
                      BU leads in shutouts 8-1. BU hasn't been shut out by PC since Feb 6, 2004.

However, given the different current states of these two teams, PC is the favorite here. PC has got some good wins under its belt already this year while BU has been up and down (nothing new there). With PC coming into Boston tonight, it could be a pretty close matchup. The teams have been comparable defensively, but PC seems to have an edge offensively thus far. We'll see how it plays out tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X