PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud State at North Dakota - For Those of You Who Can Read & Write

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Dude Love
10-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Because that other thread has already devolved into a big pile of diarrhea.

The Exiled One
10-29-2013, 10:24 PM
I can reed n rite!

Tipsy McStagger
10-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Because that other thread has already devolved into a big pile of diarrhea.

A little scat never hurt anybody.

MinnesotaNorthStar
10-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Excluding your own fans from the outset, DL?

Dude Love
10-29-2013, 10:32 PM
We can just get a couple things out of the way...

1. That new song will NOT be used as our goal song. If you think that you haven't been to a game yet...or you're an idiot.
2. The song is NOT terrible. It's also not amazing. If you honestly want to argue about the originality of spelling the school nickname, you need serious help.
3. I absolutely DETEST the term "helmet kids." It's not flattering. Believe it or not, they don't hand out degrees to any doofus who walks in the doors up there.

cross cheque
10-29-2013, 10:40 PM

1. That new song will NOT be used as our goal song. If you think that you haven't been to a game yet...or you're an idiot.
2. The song is NOT terrible. It's also not amazing. If you honestly want to argue about the originality of spelling the school nickname, you need serious help.
3. I absolutely DETEST the term "helmet kids." It's not flattering. Believe it or not, they don't hand out degrees to any doofus who walks in the doors up there.

This is what happens when you don't include the red face in the series thread title. #bhhc

Gurtholfin
10-29-2013, 10:44 PM
We needed two threads for this dumb off?

First Time, Long Time
10-29-2013, 10:58 PM

Amen.
Not that it will change any opinions here, but that's how this place is.

Gurtholfin
10-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Amen.
Not that it will change any opinions here, but that's how this place is.

He didn't cover whether Marvin's hit was dirty or not.

That ever get resolved?

Tipsy McStagger
10-29-2013, 11:22 PM

That ever get resolved?

Excited to wear my game-worn Marvin jersey around Grand Forks this weekend.

Gurtholfin
10-29-2013, 11:28 PM

:D

This made me chuckle.

I double-dog dare you.

Dude Love
10-30-2013, 01:20 AM

That ever get resolved?

Aaron hit him high. Build a bridge and get over it. At least Genoway is still playing hockey. It's not like the kid is a GD vegetable.

First Time, Long Time
10-30-2013, 01:25 AM
Aaron hit him high. Build a bridge and get over it. At least Genoway is still playing hockey. It's not like the kid is a GD vegetable.

Exactly.
The hit was high.
Dirty? To some yes, to some no.
Personally I think it was reckless but I don't think he intended to hurt Genoway, and he was suspended for it.
But that said, Marvin's been gone what 3 years now?
Move on.

Dude Love
10-30-2013, 02:10 AM
Exactly.
The hit was high.
Dirty? To some yes, to some no.
Personally I think it was reckless but I don't think he intended to hurt Genoway, and he was suspended for it.
But that said, Marvin's been gone what 3 years now?
Move on.

Weird that we never hear anything about Brad Malone's hit on Jesse Martin from DU. What's the old saying about people who live in glass houses? :rolleyes:

MavHockey14
10-30-2013, 02:59 AM

You're as big of a tool as I remember.

Dirty
10-30-2013, 07:12 AM
I like that SCSU fans are getting themselves in a tizzy over something a Wisconsin fan said. Complaining and getting upset at UND fans about something that UND fans haven't even mentioned. Quite amusing.

goldy_331
10-30-2013, 08:16 AM
So this'll be the butt-hurt series this weekend?

Tipsy McStagger
10-30-2013, 08:47 AM
You're as big of a tool as I remember.
You know, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

The Rube
10-30-2013, 09:22 AM

You do realize that one of your OWN fans, a USCHO member and a mutual friend of ours, came up with the "Helmet Kid" nickname, right?

Tipsy McStagger
10-30-2013, 09:41 AM
You do realize that one of your OWN fans, a USCHO member and a mutual friend of ours, came up with the "Helmet Kid" nickname, right?
Then I guess he can't possibly disgree with it. Case closed.