X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU travels to Alaska (Fairbanks), November 1 and 2

Discuss.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: NMU travels to Alaska (Fairbanks), November 1 and 2

It's not -48*F this time around
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      Only about a 96 degree temperature differential.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        But it's still early in the week...

Comment

The Nooks are coming off a three point weekend against Mercyhurst, but can’t be feeling too good about their performance. They should be motivated to show they are a better team than the one that played last weekend.

NMU plays on big ice, so there is no advantage there. We are a pretty fast team, but because we seem to skate with four guys about half the game, we tend to get tired and banged up. We missed both Larson and Woods last weekend, and I’m unsure if any of those guys will be back for NMU. The d-corp had issues last weekend, so hopefully Woods, Coyne, Kaiser are available and give the coach some options.

We always have difficulties with NMU. They always hang in there and give themselves a chance to win. If we’re a program trying to step it up a notch, we need to win at home. Nooks sweep. Or maybe split. Or drop two close games. Something like that.

Comment

Put together a little worksheet this summer for everyone in the conference. We’re pretty familiar with NMU, but they are first up so I’ll test it out here. I don’t do goggle docs so you are stuck with a quick excel snip. Not my numbers, so I won’t take it personally if you trash them…but I won’t change them either.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Comment

That's an interesting little stat-pack... I like it
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                Put together a little worksheet this summer for everyone in the conference. We’re pretty familiar with NMU, but they are first up so I’ll test it out here. I don’t do goggle docs so you are stuck with a quick excel snip. Not my numbers, so I won’t take it personally if you trash them…but I won’t change them either.

That is good work. I like it!
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Isn't Carlson capacity 4,595?

Also, don't let Alaska Hockey see the census stats, unless you want a thesis on how UAF is actually located in the thriving metropolis of College.

“We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Isn't Carlson capacity 4,595?

Also, don't let Alaska Hockey see the census stats, unless you want a thesis on how UAF is actually located in the thriving metropolis of College.
                    I purposely wrote it in English, so it may take him some time to decipher it.

Comment

why won't the green smilie work? I want the green smilie
                      hey ref! woop woop woop!

*warning* i'm a cynical, sarcastic, narcissistic, paranoid, insecure, overly defensive, napoleonic, insultive, emotionally and mentally unstable, brash, insensitive, apathetic, vulgar, egotistical, humourless, arrogant, passive aggressive ex-band nerd...may be hazardous to others.
                      *disclaimer* this is not a band endorsed post and signature.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl
                      You are the BEST NMU FAN EVER!

Comment

If we don't clean up the penalty problem, this weekend will be a nice road sweep for NMU. I hope they can get it together.
                        All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Originally posted by sweet canadian mullet View Post

why won't the green smilie work? I want the green smilie
                          This one? Because the board software automatically lowercases letters to prevent PEOPLE FROM TYPING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME.

Unless you have a mix of lowercase letters to accompany the
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Another classic example as to why they call the educational system in _airbanks……… "Failure Factories".
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post

Furthermore I’ve never heard of a Quonset hut worth $212,800.00
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                              X