Minnesota vs Bye - 11-1/11-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs Bye - 11-1/11-2

Hopefully no one on Bye makes anything remotely close to a questionable hit as the
    state must be running perilously low on tissues after the past two weeks.
    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 02-17-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Hopefully no one on Bye makes anything remotely close to a questionable hit as the the state must be running perilously low on tissues after the past two weeks.
      Yeah, cause we all know vicious elbows to the head and cross checks to the throat are just "part of the game". We also know that if I had played organized hockey when I was a kid I would know this and I would be defending those hits till my dying breath.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Finally a thread where all Bye fans can post in the correct thread. They're just obsessed with Gopher fans it's not even funny.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Yeah, cause we all know vicious elbows to the head and cross checks to the throat are just "part of the game". We also know that if I had played organized hockey when I was a kid I would know this and I would be defending those hits till my dying breath.
          Glass update?
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            There was a time, but that pic is getting a lot of miles on it, even for me. Let me know and I'll get you something fresher from my collection for future use.

He could use this oldie but goodie...

I call it "Date Night."

Comment

I call it "Date Night."

I didn't know you swung that way Gurt. Not that there's anything wrong with it....

Comment

Hitting the hard-core stuff so early in 'Bye' week is not a good sign...
                "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                  Glass update?
                  Updated.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I call it "Date Night."

I like this one, it just has that 'I'm from Wisconsin' feel to it.

Comment

Gopher Defence will give up 20 or so 3 on 1s vs Bye so Wilcox can continue to pad his atats

Comment

Try to relax pointy and take a tip from cap'n beefhead there. All getting worked up does is affect your spelling. Lose your goof card if you keep that up.

There was a time, but that pic is getting a lot of miles on it, even for me. Let me know and I'll get you something fresher from my collection for future use.
                        Woah hold on, we got a spelling champ here. Yup my phone switched it from "deer" to "dear"...I should have known that our dear neighbors from the east (the deer experts) would have caught my phone's mistake right away. Thanks bud. I'll be watching this weekend to see if Penn State can't beat you guys AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post
                          Woah hold on, we got a spelling champ here. Yup my phone switched it from "deer" to "dear"...I should have known that our dear neighbors from the east (the deer experts) would have caught my phone's mistake right away. Thanks bud. I'll be watching this weekend to see if Penn State can't beat you guys AGAIN!
                          Considering who you were addressing, the spelling is interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post

First spelling and now THIS!?!

I'm gonna go ahead and guarantee that we don't drop a point to PSU this weekend. Thanks for playing.

Comment

First spelling and now THIS!?!

I'm gonna go ahead and guarantee that we don't drop a point to PSU this weekend. Thanks for playing.
                              That is a bold and courageous prediction...

Comment

Bye starts Cheerleader in net. Lucia stymied, as his boys can't score.
                                Have you seen the bye cheerleaders? I don't blame them for not wanting to score. Yikes.

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                                That is a bold and courageous prediction...
                                Indeed. Boy, that will be an exciting game to watch....zzzzzzzz..............
                                Last edited by Tiggsy; 02-17-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X