PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Tech vs Michigan at Yost Time for tBig Time

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Huskiefan906
10-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Tech has played well but not reaped the benefits,
Michigan appears more like Michigan again.
I expect a tight fought series and a great weekend of hockey for all the Huskies fans making the trip to Yost.
We should have decent numbers in the building this weekend.

Go Tech

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Ann Arbor is a whore. Thank god I didn't decide to go to that ****hole to watch this series. Terrible city, terrible arena (seriously, aluminum bleachers in an ugly, outdated circus tent), terrible team, terrible fans.

The Darkness
10-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Ann Arbor is a whore. Thank god I didn't decide to go to that ****hole to watch this series. Terrible city, terrible arena (seriously, aluminum bleachers in an ugly, outdated circus tent), terrible team, terrible fans.

Normally I would tell you just how wrong you are. But this week I guess I have to agree.

streaker
10-28-2013, 09:32 AM
All Tech fans are welcome to Yost. Even the bitter, misguided, ignorant, depressed and painfully lonely ones. :D

Ann Arbor: at least she's never been Hancocked.

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
All Tech fans are welcome to Yost. Even the bitter, misguided, ignorant, depressed and painfully lonely ones. :D

Which Tech Fans are painfully lonely? I don't think Yager posts anymore.

MGoBlueHockey
10-28-2013, 09:37 AM

It's a good thing you aren't going, because Michigan is going to pound tech both nights.

Terrible team? You mean the #4 ranked team that has beaten three Top-15 Hockey East teams?

Keep crying.

The Darkness
10-28-2013, 09:41 AM
It's a good thing you aren't going, because Michigan is going to pound tech both nights.

Terrible team? You mean the #4 ranked team that has beaten three Top-15 Hockey East teams?

Keep crying.

Let's not forget that Tech is the reigning GLI champions.

Yeah that's all I got.

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 09:44 AM

Keep crying.

When I mentioned terrible fans, I was specifically thinking of you.

stuckinwi
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM

Yeah that's all I got.

And our helmets don't look like utter crap. We got that going. Those things are awful.

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 09:45 AM
And our helmets don't look like utter crap. We got that going. Those things are awful.

That's the truth. I've had whiskey****s that look better than those atrocities.

streaker
10-28-2013, 09:46 AM

Yeah that's all I got.

I hope Twitch is coming. I'm bring the bucket-o-mustard. :eek:

MGoBlueHockey
10-28-2013, 09:52 AM
When I mentioned terrible fans, I was specifically thinking of you.

My heart bleeds.

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 09:53 AM
My heart bleeds.

Hopefully you're being literal.

wolverineTrumpet
10-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I agree about the aluminum bleachers and the terrible fans (after all, "Michigan fans are horrible people"). However terrible team coming from a Tech fan seems laughable, as does terrible city.

Nice. I also like that only "painfully lonely" was debated. I guess misguided ignorant and depressed are acurate.

Now, the question is, do I dress up for Friday's day after Halloween game? And if so, do I go as a snow cow or a Tech 5 on the hotness scale?

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Now, the question is, do I dress up for Friday's day after Halloween game? And if so, do I go as a snow cow or a Tech 5 on the hotness scale?
So...you're not dressing up then?

streaker
10-28-2013, 10:22 AM
So...you're not dressing up then?

Isn't that what your band does ... ALL the time??? :confused:

bigblue_dl
10-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Isn't that what your band does ... ALL the time??? :confused:

I learned to ignore them long ago.

MGoBlueHockey
10-28-2013, 03:27 PM
I agree about the aluminum bleachers and the terrible fans (after all, "Michigan fans are horrible people"). However terrible team coming from a Tech fan seems laughable, as does terrible city.

Nice. I also like that only "painfully lonely" was debated. I guess misguided ignorant and depressed are acurate.

Who gives a **** what the bleachers look like? I'd venture to say Yost has been a little louder since the renovations.

Keep Yost open as long as possible. It's a shame Weinberg Coliseum couldn't be preserved.

I rather have "ugly" aluminum bleachers in a 90 year old cathedral than a lifeless, bottomless pit like ohio has. Yay it has more seats.....too bad they can't fill it even if Michigan is in town.

Huskiefan906
10-28-2013, 07:09 PM
Yost is cool, wondering if the lineup is now set for Tech with all the shuffling. I had a feeling Holmberg would play on Saturday.

I love it a chance to see Tech downstate. Bring it guys and let's take it to them.

Flashy Man
10-29-2013, 05:12 PM
At least we play in an arena that isn't named after a football coach.