Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Stewart ever be held accountable for ECAC officiating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Paul Stewart ever be held accountable for ECAC officiating?

See the job done by Refs O'Brien and Roy at HFH tonight.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Re: Will Paul Stewart ever be held accountable for ECAC officiating?

I predict great things for this thread after such a promising start...
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I can't wait for the next post! Complaining about refs goes over well on USCHO. Always.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        Cry me a river cupcake!

Comment

I'm curious if hockey compares with baseball at all when it comes to officiating...

I mean, I know as someone who works baseball at an elite HS level and I am friends/associates with people that work pro and NCAA ball, I believe I have a firm grasp on fans' opinions on our job... And in baseball, it appears that most fans don't know their arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to baseball officiating... I wonder if the same theory could be applied to hockey
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            I predict great things for this thread after such a promising start...
            Don't you know RPI and SLU would be 10-time national co-champions if it weren't for ECAC refs?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Don't you know RPI and SLU would be 10-time national co-champions if it weren't for ECAC refs?
              How could that happen if Cornell would always go undefeated?

Leave it to an RPI fan to make a thread to complain about reffing in a game they won. Shocking, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                Are you talking about UNH's second goal and RPI's called back goal? Watch the game on RPI-TV's archive; those were both the correct call.

Comment

Aspydad, try contacting the commissioner. If he's anything like jumbo joe bertagna, he'll tell you how great his refs are

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Aspydad, try contacting the commissioner. If he's anything like jumbo joe bertagna, he'll tell you how great his refs are
                    Nah, this commissioner will tell you when ref tryouts are. He does have a point, though.

Comment

I like turtles!!!!
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Our freind AspyDad was amped up from puck drop last night it seemed. He was clearly on a mission to enlighten anyone on the ice wear black and white. Good thing troyboy was there to keep him somewhat under control or I would have had to step in. If I may quote AspyDad "I'm calling the league offices on monday".
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

We're definitely not the EZAC anymore with a thread like this.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            We're definitely not the EZAC anymore with a thread like this.
                            You're not in Kansas either, Dorothy.

I always when I see ECAC officials doing anything. I am in love with this thread and it's potential!
                            Last edited by Jon; 10-27-2013, 10:55 AM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Are you talking about UNH's second goal and RPI's called back goal? Watch the game on RPI-TV's archive; those were both the correct call.
                              Two objective hockey outlets (without a peer, Jason Klump) said that Haggs goal was legit. The Dolan interference call was awful, the UNH guy had the puck when he stood him up at the blue line, not interference. Please get on board with RPI fandom.
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                              X