X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUCS @ UND Nov 1-2, The Pups Visit the Palace on the Prairie

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    A. Not our goal song
    B. UND copied their goal song. You calling us hypocrites relating to our goal song is hypocritical.
    I never said I was innocent, I'm saying welcome to the club. Also, there is nothing wrong with using Chelsea Dagger as a goal song but using a song by Gary Glitter who is a known child molester is a real nice touch to the ambiance of the Concrete Center.

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    I am just joking. You are talking to the person that originated the term "helmet kids." Ask hoven, MNS, and the usual Twin Cities suspects.

That goal song, I really do not care for. The person who wrote it is an absolute tool, knows nothing about hockey (or sports for that matter), and who is a disgrace to the music department at SCSU. They forgot to tell him there is a reason why "huskies" is not spelled at hockey games.
    I hope the guy who wrote that song never incurs your wrath!
    Last edited by cross cheque; 10-30-2013, 09:07 AM.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      I the guy who wrote that song never incurs your wrath!
      Wanna try that again?
      Maybe in English this time?
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I am just joking. You are talking to the person that originated the term "helmet kids." Ask hoven, MNS, and the usual Twin Cities suspects.
        She speaks the truth.

I do rather enjoy Tipsy complaining about Chelsea Dagger. Being that their goal song is Rock and Roll part 2, and must be original, I guess we are forced to assume that Gary Glitter went to SCSU...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          She speaks the truth.

I do rather enjoy Tipsy complaining about Chelsea Dagger. Being that their goal song is Rock and Roll part 2, and must be original, I guess we are forced to assume that Gary Glitter went to SCSU...
          I never said anyone's goal song had to be original. I just wonder why UND doesn't try to change their name to the Blackhawks. It is obvious they want so desperately to be them.
          Originally posted by SJHovey
          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I believe you're calling me unoriginal which is slightly hypocritical coming from a fan of yet another team calling themselves "Huskies," idolizing Herb Brooks, and joining the Minnesota Spelling Bee with their new goal song H-U-S-K-I-E-S! Slow clap for the genius who wrote that ear bomb.
            Maybe if we ignore it, it will go away? What a terrible song, although not our goal song.

Comment

Did anyone watch the Colgate series? Who is ringing the bell for the H-U-S-K-I-E-S?
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Did anyone watch the Colgate series? Who is ringing the bell for the H-U-S-K-I-E-S?
                Crest.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I never said anyone's goal song had to be original. I just wonder why UND doesn't try to change their name to the Blackhawks. It is obvious they want so desperately to be them.
                  I could think of worse teams to emulate...

Comment

That goal song, I really do not care for. The person who wrote it is an absolute tool, knows nothing about hockey (or sports for that matter), and who is a disgrace to the music department at SCSU. They forgot to tell him there is a reason why "huskies" is not spelled at hockey games.
                    Bored with lurking at the moment. This post confuses me. Why on earth is Paul Diethelm a tool and a disgrace to the SCSU music department? The Fabulous Armadillos are one of the more popular local bands and he toured with Jonny Lang for eight years. He graduated from SCSU, but he does not work for the school in any capacity, other than being commissioned to write the song. I don't get it.

Also, really shocking news: I did not hear a soul doing the "F U" spelling joke of HUSKIES at either game of the BSU series. That chant is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                      Bored with lurking at the moment. This post confuses me. Why on earth is Paul Diethelm a tool and a disgrace to the SCSU music department? The Fabulous Armadillos are one of the more popular local bands and he toured with Jonny Lang for eight years. He graduated from SCSU, but he does not work for the school in any capacity, other than being commissioned to write the song. I don't get it.

Also, really shocking news: I did not hear a soul doing the "F U" spelling joke of HUSKIES at either game of the BSU series. That chant is dead.
                      Well hello stranger!

I thought it was the director of the Sports Band that wrote it.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I just wonder why UND doesn't try to change their name to the Blackhawks. It is obvious they want so desperately to be them.
                        Ha! The Hawks stole our logo, goal song, and first line center!

Comment

LOL, I am wondering when the students of today are going to catch on to that.... Those were the early years of Husky D1 hockey where we were all jsut happy if the team got home ice in the playoff's and we had booze in our jackets to keep the buzz going.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Ha! The Hawks stole our logo, goal song, and first line center!
                            http://sioux-jersey.com/#/1967-71-jerseys/4569203596
                            http://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/1...the-goal-song/
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

It's Thursday, so we can talk about the games right?

SCSU is undefeated and I can't see this depleted, rebuilding UND team giving St. Cloud a loss. I see SCSU scoring 9 goals this weekend and sweeping.

Comment

Huskies sweep, and a new rivalry trophy is unveiled:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YUJpFDyL-U...2C_1611ofw.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X