This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU 2013-2014: Ready to Quinn

David Quinn is rumored to be leaving bu after this year. He is looking at the possibility of going to the NHL after this year. People that know David have mentioned that his desire to recruit is not what it should be for a head college coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier4Life12 View Post
      David Quinn is rumored to be leaving bu after this year. He is looking at the possibility of going to the NHL after this year. People that know David have mentioned that his desire to recruit is not what it should be for a head college coach.
      lulz
      ÂŻ\_(ツ)_/ÂŻ

Comment

Check out his other post!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Check out his other post!
          I hope they don't go D1... we might lose to them too!

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
            If Kurker was a freshman, I could see where he may be able to get his "A" game back with a year in the USHL, but he already has a full year of D-1 under his belt and he did nothing as a Sophmore, so I just don't see him ever becoming an impact player at this point.
            Many were saying the same thing about Coyle when he left in the middle of his sophomore year

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              In my book, DQ gets two years to turn things around.
              To be fair, I think you have to give him even more than that... two years is next year... wouldn't it be the year after that before the first of his recruits started showing up on campus?

Comment

Best players on this year's team: O'Connor, O'Regan, Hohmann, Rodrigues, Roberto, Baillargeon, Lane…All six should be back next year with another year under belt. Defense needs to be upgraded and depth an issue. Quinn was working with very little depth in system when he arrived.
                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

York would have been fired if only given two years. Sure, different situations but just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                    Best players on this year's team: O'Connor, O'Regan, Hohmann, Rodrigues, Roberto, Baillargeon, Lane…All six should be back next year with another year under belt. Defense needs to be upgraded and depth an issue. Quinn was working with very little depth in system when he arrived.
                    Grizz and Noonan been that bad? I'll admit that I haven't seen as many games as I usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by RefereeGrav View Post
                      Grizz and Noonan been that bad? I'll admit that I haven't seen as many games as I usually.
                      The not so flying Fin is the main problem. Defense never was nor never will be #5's strength.

Good point on York. This is going to take a couple of seasons. They'll be better next year.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

I'm fine with giving him more than two seasons….I just figured I wouldn't out a number out there that is so much longer than the 6-months that some think is enough…..
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          York would have been fired if only given two years. Sure, different situations but just sayin'
                          York would have been fired if GDF had his way but the trustees stepped in, even if York had won the NCAA.

Thank goodness GDF is gone and Bates is the AD now. GDF was a control freak and an ***
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by RefereeGrav View Post
                            From an outsider's POV, Grzelcyk (yes I looked it up) carries on the tradition of wearing #5 at BU. Being an undersized offensive defensemen with zero interest in playing D. Looks like the stats back that up as he leads the team in shots (by 20% ) and is last in +/-

Comment

I was going to write a number of points on her but don't have time at the moment. One thing I wanted to mention is that I am surprised more than one poster on here the last couple of days expressed dissapointment with Matt Lane. I think he is one of the most imporved Terriers on the ice. Well rounded and willing to assist the D in their own end. He already has 4 more points than he did all of last season.

Overall, Sat. night was an embarrassment. This team is extremely thin and having players that were expected to contribute (Hohman, Kurker) out of the lineup for so long only exacerbates the weakness. You gotta figure that without all the drama the past few seasons, a line and a half wouldn't even be playing.
                              Last edited by Tater; 12-16-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                                York would have been fired if GDF had his way but the trustees stepped in, even if York had won the NCAA.

Thank goodness GDF is gone and Bates is the AD now. GDF was a control freak and an ***
                                Are you serious? On what basis? He inherited a train wreck. By the end of his second season, the team was respectable.
                                if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Working...
                                X