Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

It's Christmas Day at the Campus Center Ice Area as Eddie gets to open 24 presents and see what's inside the wrapping.

Hockey Night In Oswego on WTOP10 and WNYO is 12 days away...
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Re: Official Oswego State 2013-2014 Season Thread - A New Beginning...

Presents
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
      lets hope we dont have to many of those, but I am sure there will be a few..........like the new thread nice job

Comment

'bout time. Go Oswego!

Comment

Plattsburgh used the first day to get all the team picture crap out of the way. Nick Jensen wearing the "C" and from what I hear, taking the job very seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
            Plattsburgh used the first day to get all the team picture crap out of the way. Nick Jensen wearing the "C" and from what I hear, taking the job very seriously.
            Taking the captain job very seriously, I bet he is the only guy in D3 doing that.

Comment

Yeah, I think he might be

Comment

Im guessing Titanic with the C...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  Im guessing Titanic with the C...
                  Titanic C, Badham A
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                    Titanic C, Badham A
                    ok then, like I posted on the old oswego thread, Badham needs to pick up some Offense this yr or his "A" if u know what I mean may be on the bench.

Comment

http://athletics.oswego.edu/roster.aspx?path=mhockey Big Roster - 33 players and BIG ROSTER - 15 players at 6' or better...with Waterstreet @ 6'5" - 235

Hockey Night In Oswego on WTOP10 and WNYO for the "Laker Showcase" Saturday night - 7pm puck drops.
                      Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 10-21-2013, 02:32 PM.
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        Titanic C, Badham A
                        Gertsakis and Rivait are the other A's.

Comment

roster is up thanks, dont see forward Matt Esposito...added Morgan Bonner transfer Sacred Heart played 22 games will be a soph. OJHl career 68goals in 109 games with 127pts... added goalie Simon Jasmin from Winchendon prep via Blainville Qc,could find much on him??...
                          Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-21-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

we have 3 goalies,with only 1 having any college experience and it was a few games..........ugh..........not sure about that,I hope pete sears is around for some serious coaching.........

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              roster is up thanks, dont see forward Matt Esposito...added Morgan Bonner transfer Sacred Heart played 22 games will be a soph. OJHl career 68goals in 109 games with 127pts... added goalie Simon Jasmin from Winchendon prep via Blainville Qc,could find much on him??...
                              ...other than he speaks little/no english...not much on him around town when I was there...
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                              X