Michigan Tech @ Notre Dame, 10/18 & 10/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech @ Notre Dame, 10/18 & 10/20

The Huskies visit the Irish for the first time since the early 80s, or perhaps the 70s. They last met in Green Bay at the Resch Center on January 18, 2005, with Tech winning 6-2, off the back of a 37-save performance from Cam Ellsworth, two goals from Nick Anderson, and three assists from Colin Murphy.

I'll be at the Sunday matinee (2:05 PM), driving down for the day.

Re: Michigan Tech @ Notre Dame, 10/18 & 10/20

I, for one, am glad to see that this series has sparked so much interest around these parts.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

IIRC, don't the ND fans have their own board for all of their sports? I think I've only seen posts from two or three ND fans on USCHO.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        IIRC, don't the ND fans have their own board for all of their sports? I think I've only seen posts from two or three ND fans on USCHO.
        Do they require members to submit a picture of their rosary beads for access to the boards?
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Michigan Tech and the ill temper Irish face off in two important hockey games this weekend. There will also be a football game at halftime between the two games.

Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
              Michigan Tech and the ill temper Irish face off in two important hockey games this weekend. There will also be a football game at halftime between the two games.

Ryan J
              football is for *******

RIP - Kirby

Comment

If a puck is dropped in South Bend, does anyone care? Not if they're wearing Notre Dame gear. They're probably all too busy touching themselves over some silly football game between two terrible teams to realize that their hockey team is one of the best in the country.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

http://www.ndsmcobserver.com/sports/...6#.Ul_dqq4e_o4
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

They're sandbagging like they live in Fargo.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Apparently Manti's girlfriend isn't the only thing that is imaginary at Notre Dame.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        If a puck is dropped in South Bend, does anyone care? Not if they're wearing Notre Dame gear. They're probably all too busy touching themselves over some silly football game between two terrible teams to realize that their hockey team is one of the best in the country.
                        Their football team wasn't too bad last year. They earned the honor of getting smoked by 'Bama in the Championship Game!
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                          Their football team wasn't too bad last year. They earned the honor of getting smoked by 'Bama in the Championship Game!
                          Quinnipiac was in our National Championship game last year, this year they got beat by UAA.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            They're sandbagging like they live in Fargo.
                            The learned the rules of Hockey East very quickly. Unless you're a BC fan or the guys who used to do the hilarious UML blog, act like you're going to lose badly. Maine fans have this PERFECTED. The Irish will fit in magnificently.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Does anyone know if the NBCSports.com live stream of tomorrow night's game is free for everyone or do we need a login to show you get NBC Sports Network via Cable or Satellite?

Comment

Working...
                              X