• Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Brice Alaska goal rush UAA uaf, western Michigan and Denver

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    FRom DU gamenotes--can be found at DUPioneers.com
    • Freshman Evan Janssen is not avaialble this weekend due to a lower
    body injury.
    • Sophomores WADE Bennett and Garrett Allen are questionable for this
    weekend’s games, neither played last weekend. While Grant Arnold is doubtful following a lower
    body injury suffered this week in practice.

These injuries are in addition to Junior Zac Larraza with a broken collarbone and Freshman Emil Romig on a NCAA suspension.
    What did Emil do to get an NCAA suspension?
    Originally Posted by aparch
    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
      What did Emil do to get an NCAA suspension?
      He is from Europe and got the standard couple of games for playing on a Euro team that had a pro when he was 15 or 16. Same thing happened to Olkinoura when he started at DU and is pretty standard for most Euros that come over. He played in DU's exhibition game and will be eligible in two weeks.

Entire tourney is being webcast on America One Sports. I believe fee is $8 per game.

http://www.americaonesports.com/upco...&value2=Hockey
      Last edited by du78; 10-18-2013, 01:22 PM.
      DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
        He is from Europe and got the standard couple of games for playing on a Euro team that had a pro when he was 15 or 16. Same thing happened to Olkinoura when he started at DU and is pretty standard for most Euros that come over. He played in DU's exhibition game and will be eligible in two weeks.

Entire tourney is being webcast on America One Sports. I believe fee is $8 per game.

Thanks. I believe someone said these games would not be HD? Is that correct?
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Suze, do you think that DU will be faking a lot of injuries this weekend, like you said they used to do? I sure hope not, that would put a damper on this marquee weekend. I bet Gwoz is pulling that crap on the Lightning bench now, huh?

Comment

DU Line Chart for Tonight

Forwards
            Zajac-Levin-Shore
            Moore-Marcinew-Loney
            Jacobson-Doremus-Tabrum
            Arnold-Hawkinson-Bennett

Defense
            Butcher-Makowski - A
            LaLeggia - A - Didier
            VanVoorhis - Neville

Goal
            Brittain
            Cowley
            Ogard

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
              Suze, do you think that DU will be faking a lot of injuries this weekend, like you said they used to do? I sure hope not, that would put a damper on this marquee weekend. I bet Gwoz is pulling that crap on the Lightning bench now, huh?
              No I don't think so since he’s still on probation and just a wheel dog in that organization.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I think if UAA plays the way they did last Friday night, they can beat Western, and even DU. Go Seawolves!
                Last edited by Suze; 10-18-2013, 03:14 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Its $8 for a monthly pass.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

UAA's lines for tonight

Forwards:
                    Allen-Tatchell-Dusyk
                    Kwas-Bailey-Pettitt
                    Friesen-Cameron-Hubbs
                    Murphy-Rassell

Defence:
                    Docken-Williams
                    Coldwell-Leask
                    Sevalrud-Sproule
                    Van Allen

Goalies:
                    Gunderson
                    Kamal
                    Matyas

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I thought it was $8 per game? Can you link?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I thought it was $8 per game? Can you link?
                          I think you are right. NCHC site has this link to America ONE which shows $8 for tonight's game and $45 for a monthly WCHA pass and $150 for a WCHA season pass.

Fairbanks Site http://www.americaonesports.com/part...ers.asp?id=474

UAA Site http://www.americaonesports.com/part...ers.asp?id=476

Comment

I think you are right. NCHC site has this link to America ONE which shows $8 for tonight's game and $45 for a monthly WCHA pass and $150 for a WCHA season pass.

Fairbanks Site http://www.americaonesports.com/part...ers.asp?id=474

UAA Site http://www.americaonesports.com/part...ers.asp?id=476
                            Thanks for the links!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I think if UAA plays the way they did last Friday night, they can beat Western, and even DU. Go Seawolves!
                              UAA will be better than they were last weekend. Go kick some butt in dumpsterland.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                                Pablo, you forgot the smirking face. People are taking you seriously.
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X