Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
    What page was this discovered on!?
    I started the thread and there is a link in my profile to the threads I have started.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: St. Cloud State 2013-14 Season Thread: A Tough Act to Follow

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
      What page was this discovered on!?
      Yeah...it sure wasn't on any of the 5 pages we can view.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Yeah...it sure wasn't on any of the 5 pages we can view.
        I guess we should have posted in it between late October and now.
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          I guess we should have posted in it between late October and now.
          That involves actually saying something that makes somewhat sense.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Blah, Blah, Blah... Double post. Back to main page.

To sum up the next game: blah, blah blah, blah blah. You are welcome.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Guess who's back at the top of the mountain? Gotta like jumping up 3 spots in 3 weeks without playing a game.

Comment

That sweep of Colgate is going to be a nice feather in our cap for the COp criteria of the Pairwise.

Comment

It has to take a lot of non-effort to lose to these guys. Michigan? Lake State?

Comment

DL needs to call for a trap game more often
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      DL needs to call for a trap game more often
                      Are any St. Cloud fans attending tonight's game? There is a pre-game Social for SCSU beginning at 4:00pm MT at a spot's bar named Boone's Tavern to prep for a Rocky Mountain High sweep.

Go Husckeys!

Comment

Benik is out for 3 weeks. Who steps up while he is out?
                        President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
                          Tony Gruba, Kelly Rieder, Sasha Molin. Oh wait...... sorry I was having a flash back.
                          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Source?
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Source?
                              I expect an update from the Times soon.
                              President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

I expect an update from the Times soon.
                                True. Mick Hatten tweeted it this afternoon. He said 2-4 weeks, so I like the optimism.

Comment

Working...
                                X