Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendall Classic: UAA, Quinnipiac, UA_, Air Force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kendall Classic: UAA, Quinnipiac, UA_, Air Force?

Since all that nonsense is over, Friday nights game game against Q could be an important game in terms of fostering a believing attitude amongst the UAA players.

If they can win against an acknowledged and proven good hockey team they take the first step toward gaining that belief. I would think that the boys will come out of the gate quickly but make darn sure that they play tight defensively.

If Matyas is as sharp as he was in the exhibition then I expect a close game where home ice advantage helps the Seawolves win.
    Last edited by uaafanblog; 10-09-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Is Matyas starting?

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Since all that nonsense is over, Friday nights game game against Q could be an important game in terms of fostering a believing attitude amongst the UAA players.

If they can win against an acknowledged and proven good hockey team they take the first step toward gaining that belief. I would think that the boys will come out of the gate quickly but make darn sure that they play tight defensively.

If Matyas is as sharp as he was in the exhibition then I expect a close game where home ice advantage helps the Seawolves win.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        Is Matyas starting?
        I'm pretty sure he is. The coaching staff is very high on him
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Is Matyas starting?
          I am assuming based on what I saw last weekend and what I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
            How many retired Generals work at UAA? Enough to get them here, that’s how many.
            Very true
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
              Well it’s not because I have a soft spot in my heart for UAA. It’s self serving.
              Our series sweep of your seapups is worth more if your program has a couple of quality wins outside of conference play.

Go Nooks!
              I Cheer for UAA and whoever is playing UA_.
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I second that.

Comment

Don't be a hater, just because your team can't hang with us.

Comment

Originally posted by birdman View Post
                    82-52-11 record against you guys says otherwise...what else you got troll?

Comment

Which squad Birdman.....your Falcons or that team that lives in a town you can't and won't ever have more victories than losses vs. UAA as long as you are living in Anchorage.

Where are your seats at the Sully? Maybe we can sit togather and cheer for Air Force Friday afternoon.
                      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 10-10-2013, 01:35 AM.
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        82-52-11 record against you guys says otherwise...what else you got troll?
                        Most of that was before you were born. Take credit for the last ten years, I will take the odds that Nanooks were better during say the last 10-15 years or since we starting playing for the cup.

Comment

Which squad Birdman.....your Falcons or that team that lives in a town you can't and won't ever have more victories than losses vs. UAA as long as you are living in Anchorage.

Where are your seats at the Sully? Maybe we can sit togather and cheer for Air Force Friday afternoon.
                          I like both, being retired Air Force and a graduate of the only university in Alaska. I will cheer for Air Force when they play ACC.

Comment

I like both, being retired Air Force and a graduate of the only university in Alaska. I will cheer for Air Force when they play ACC.
                            From the elementary content of your posts/weak burns, I could tell you graduated from UA_.
                            _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                            No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

He will be the elderly geezer wearing a UA_ Community and Technical College T shirt or his prized UA_ Kuskokwim Campus in Bethel hoody.

Comment

Most of that was before you were born.
                                But it was all happening from the point in time when you were born.
                                Take credit for the last ten years, I will take the odds that Nanooks were better during say the last 10-15 years or since we starting playing for the cup.
                                When they played with illegal players for some of the time.
                                Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 10-10-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X