Crap! And then there is this - not good news:
    http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...definitely.php
    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Re: 2013-14 North Dakota Season thread

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      Crap! And then there is this - not good news:
      http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...definitely.php
      Rivalry weekends are tough enough with your #1 tender so now they have to start Saunders who hasn't heard his name called since Nov 29th? Ugh. I like that Saunders is a strong athlete and competitor but I really wish we had another technically sound goalie like Dell who seemed to have a great knack for angles, depth, and being square to the puck.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        Rivalry weekends are tough enough with your #1 tender so now they have to start Saunders who hasn't heard his name called since Nov 29th? Ugh. I like that Saunders is a strong athlete and competitor but I really wish we had another technically sound goalie like Dell who seemed to have a great knack for angles, depth, and being square to the puck.
        I think UND will be okay this weekend. In talking with a person that was in Grand Rapids last year, they thought that Clarke played well against Yale.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Goon View Post
          I think UND will be okay this weekend. In talking with a person that was in Grand Rapids last year, they thought that Clarke played well against Yale.
          I think he would be a hell of a dodgeball player, if you can dodge a puck you can dodge a dodgeball.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

This thread is on fire.

Comment

Let's light it up!

Just in case your team hasn't heard, marijuana sales are legal in Colorado.
              Perhaps a tour. Educational, anthropological research, if you will.
              Effects on reaction time, lifestyle, self-medication, and recreational drug use would be an appropriate participatory activity for those skaters formerly known as the sioux.
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                Let's light it up!

Effects on reaction time, lifestyle, self-medication, and recreational drug use would be an appropriate participatory activity for those skaters formerly known as the sioux.

Comment

Let's light it up!

make sure you super glue their shoes and socks on first, or they are likely to walk out in the cold without them.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Let's light it up!

Getting high legally is for children.

Like the preppy rich kids at DU.

Comment

Here's the video from last night's game and the Gage Ausmus five-minute major.
                      Eric's Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                        I've shot deer with 3 or 4 slugs that weren't in that much pain.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          I've shot deer with 3 or 4 slugs that weren't in that much pain.
                          That acting job was worthy of an Academy Award. If he was hurt that bad, he should have never been on the ice during the PP.
                          Eric's Twitter

Comment

I have posted my photos from the Friday UND vs. DU game. You can see them by CLICKING HERE! As usual, feel free to leave comments and report any errors that you see!
                            DU Pioneer Hockey. National Champions: 1958, 1960, 1961, 1968, 1969, 2004, 2005
                            sigpic
                            WCHA arenas I have visited: Magness, Kohl, Sullivan, National Hockey Center, DECC, Cleveland Steamer World Arena (CSWA)

Thanks for your friendship Jimbo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
                              I have posted my photos from the Friday UND vs. DU game. You can see them by CLICKING HERE! As usual, feel free to leave comments and report any errors that you see!
                              Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                                I've shot at deer with 3 or 4 slugs that weren't in that much pain.
                                Let's come clean, Happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X