PDA

View Full Version : Gophers 2013-14 B1G Things To Come!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Tipsy McStagger
12-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about. If it didn't make you mad then you wouldn't whine about it every time and if it didn't make you mad you wouldn't be "intruding on our season thread" to argue with Scooby about a post he made.

The sig line was complete trolling material, yes , but as you can see now it's gone. p.s. The fact that you keep bringing that up means the message must have hit home with you at least. Bahahahaha

Like the whining we did in our threads for the Union series and the UMD series because Gopher fans posted in them? Oh wait, Gopher fans posted in those threads with no whining from us. I wonder why?

And no, your sig didn't hit home. It was a horrible attempt at trolling because it was recognizable as such. But if it gets you hard thinking you got under my skin, roll with it.

firstpusk
12-17-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm home from work with a cold and bored, if he wants to invite us in, ce la vie.
It's just cute how many times you guys can act under the guise of not caring about SCSU in the slightest when your fans actions so clearly indicate otherwise.

Listen. We are sorry you have a runny nose and Scooby picked on you. Look at the bright side. You were there to crown him king. You are a king-maker.

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 04:08 PM
No, not really. Unlike you I can do two things at once. I did actually think it was funny that SCSU could only hold its water for one week. I like to laugh during my day, it's good for my health.

Good for you, wouldn't want you to croak.
But hey, if you get enjoyment out of meaningless polls, laugh all you want, I mean it's not like we lost to an inferior team on home ice like you guys did.

Dude Love
12-17-2013, 04:08 PM
Pathetic is you guys pulling the same whiny craaap every time Gopher fans post in "your threads" and then, of course, showing up in a Gopher thread doing the exact same thing you whine about.

Uhhh...that's because you guys were talking about us. Nobody in our threads are ever talking about the Gophers...because the Gophers don't matter.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Like the whining we did in our threads for the Union series and the UMD series because Gopher fans posted in them? Oh wait, Gopher fans posted in those threads with no whining from us. I wonder why?

And no, your sig didn't hit home. It was a horrible attempt at trolling because it was recognizable as such. But if it gets you hard thinking you got under my skin, roll with it.
Didn't read those threads or post, don't care. Like I said, I'm nervous with how temperamental you guys are that I will make you angry again so I just steer clear.

Yet you keep bringing it up. It must have gotten to you to keep bringing it up......just sayin'.

ScoobyDoo
12-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Good for you, wouldn't want you to croak.
But hey, if you get enjoyment out of meaningless polls, laugh all you want, I mean it's not like we lost to an inferior team on home ice like you guys did.

You didn't have to tell me Union was better than SCSU. I already knew that.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Uhhh...that's because you guys were talking about us. Nobody in our threads are ever talking about the Gophers...because the Gophers don't matter.

Uhhh...if you weren't so obsessed with the Gophers, you wouldn't even have noticed that post because you wouldn't have any reason to read this thread.

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 04:15 PM

Didn't say they were better than us, just not inferior to us, but again, comprehension Scooby...

First Time, Long Time
12-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Uhhh...if you weren't so obsessed with the Gophers, you wouldn't even have noticed that post because you wouldn't have any reason to read this thread.

FINALLY! A Gopher who admits he's reading/posting in SCSU threads because of obsession!
A Christmas miracle!

Dude Love
12-17-2013, 04:21 PM

Who said I was the one who found that post?

firstpusk
12-17-2013, 04:22 PM

Yeah. Everybody knows that. SCSU had to have late help from the refs to salvage a tie. Their goaltender looked like he played for tUMD and almost stole the game - for Union.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 04:25 PM
FINALLY! A Gopher who admits he's reading/posting in SCSU threads because of obsession!
A Christmas miracle!
False.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Who said I was the one who found that post?
Didn't say you did, but you've been around to chime in so what's your point?

Tipsy McStagger
12-17-2013, 04:30 PM

So before you stopped reading SCSU threads you were obsessed with them otherwise you would have had no reason to read those threads. See how that works?

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 04:37 PM
So before you stopped reading SCSU threads you were obsessed with them otherwise you would have had no reason to read those threads. See how that works?
Except for I never pulled a GopherFan89 and posted simply just to troll or try to tear down SCSU(except for that sig line you enjoyed so much). Just game convo and good-natured ribbing(IMO).

See how that works? You mean like how you say one thing and do the other? Like that? Oh right, it's different for you. I remember now.

SanTropez
12-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Merry x-mas to me!

firstpusk
12-17-2013, 05:06 PM
They bring train wreck with them everywhere they go.

gopher wes
12-17-2013, 05:10 PM
They bring train wreck with them everywhere they go.
No no, it's our fault.

Tipsy McStagger
12-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Actually it's quite the opposite, we know deep down Jan is really ****ed she crapped the bed yet again. It's ok though we are still here for you because we care.

We don't really need a poll, pole, pohl to stroke ourselves, but thanks.
I don't think losing a first half series against another top 10 team is crapping the bed. I would rather be #1 than not be #1, though.

firstpusk
12-17-2013, 05:16 PM
No no, it's our fault.

Yup. Why do you have to be obsessed with JBSU? Pass the popcorn, will ya?