PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Hockey 2013-2014 Go East young men

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

candycanes99
03-29-2014, 12:22 PM
SCSU is SCSU. The team that knocked you out last year. They're almost all back this year. Fast and skilled so yes, if the refs let the game get overly physical, it leans to your favor. Looking past the Huskies not exactly recommended. Actually that's fine by us. Would love to see the same result as last year when that happened.

That is a BC fan, good job. If anyone knows how ND does against fast and skilled, it would probably be him. And I don't think anyone is looking past St. Cloud today.

ND Hockey
03-29-2014, 12:40 PM
Good luck this weekend ND! I'd like to see Hockey East taking all 3 possible spots in the next round...

Go get'em Irish! Make HockeyEast Proud!

Good luck to the Irish today. Go Hockey East.

I've been impressed by the warm reception ND has received from (most) HEA fans this season. We never got that kind of support in the CCHA, though I suppose lingering animosity from football season had a part in that. I had a few groups of fans at the Garden thank us for defeating Boston College the weekend before. I'll definitely be cheering for Providence, Lowell, and even Boston College (though not too hard) today.

candycanes99
03-29-2014, 01:11 PM
I've been impressed by the warm reception ND has received from (most) HEA fans this season. We never got that kind of support in the CCHA, though I suppose lingering animosity from football season had a part in that. I had a few groups of fans at the Garden thank us for defeating Boston College the weekend before. I'll definitely be cheering for Providence, Lowell, and even Boston College (though not too hard) today.

No, don't do that.

Middle Street
03-29-2014, 01:13 PM

HE fans have a lot of league pride. That's why so many fans posted here to remind you guys of the depth of our league every time you lost a league game. If ND won the regular season or league tournament the 1st year in the league, I think we all would have thought that made our league look bad. We root for you now to make the other leagues look bad. :)

I still think its a little odd ND is in the league for geographic reasons. We were spoiled to be able to drive a reasonable distance to attend all league games before you joined.

I think its nice to have you because I know each time Lowell hosts you the games will sell out.

Good luck today!

Ralph Baer
05-08-2014, 05:09 PM
RPI blog Without a Peer preview article about Notre Dame http://www.withoutapeer.com/2014/05/know-your-enemy-notre-dame.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with WaP except as a reader.

I apologize if there is an offseason Notre Dame thread, but I couldn't find one.