X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2013-2014 - Rocking The Ritter One Last Time <<<<<

http://www.uscho.com/2013/10/08/afte...mes-by-school/

This seems like a light punishment compared to what others have faced for doing less.

Comment

Reading the stats where the shots were two to one basically, you guys got beat by a hot goalie. This happens a lot, I wouldn't worry about it. Can't wait for Thursdays game on TV.
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
        Ha! Good luck Ed!
        If they make it to the NHL, they could be candidates to win the Jamesh Norrish Trophy.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
          If they make it to the NHL, they could be candidates to win the Jamesh Norrish Trophy.
          Norris?

(Or am I again left out on the inside joke??)
          -M

Comment

Two brother recruits named Norrish commited to RIT? Play on words. Funny joke. You laugh now.

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
            Norris?

(Or am I again left out on the inside joke??)
            RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by krg View Post

This seems like a light punishment compared to what others have faced for doing less.

Hopefully the Corner Crew can come up with some witty lines and signage..
              RIT

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                Reading the stats where the shots were two to one basically, you guys got beat by a hot goalie. This happens a lot, I wouldn't worry about it. Can't wait for Thursdays game on TV.
                Their goalie made some quality saves, but RIT missed on a few chances as well.
                2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                2010 Frozen Four participant
                2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

That is because Niagara has very low standards.
                  My Four Favorite teams:
                  RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                  Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                    Two brother recruits named Norrish commited to RIT? Play on words. Funny joke. You laugh now.
                    OK, I got that, but since Norris' middle initial is H, the one in the middle just looked like a typo, not a joke. I will slink away quietly now, but that joked sucked.

Now I laugh and go.
                    -M

Comment

I've never been a fan of schools getting involved in incidents like this... I know the these are role models crowd will not like me for saying that, but these are kids. And sometimes they make dumb decisions, I made a few when I was that age and was really lucky to get away with it. I believe it is something like 10K to deal with a DWI conviction, the kids going to pay the price and as it is going to be the brunt of some jokes. I think the crew should just leave this one be. As it is some could say (Not I, just using it as an example) that Scott McDonald should have been suspended more games for his arrest steaming from an assault charge.
                      Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                      The Mule
                      Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

If anyone happens to have an extra ticket they want to sale for this weekend's Michigan game, I have a straggler who wants to go... There always one.... E-Mail me at wnymule@roadrunner.com

Thomas M. Naeger
                        The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4
                          R I T HOCKEY
                          Frozen Four
                          Elite Eight
                          NCAA Tournament
                          2010-2015-2016
                          RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
                            OK, I got that, but since Norris' middle initial is H, the one in the middle just looked like a typo, not a joke. I will slink away quietly now, but that joked sucked.

Now I laugh and go.
                            Jeez, tough room.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                              I know the these are role models crowd will not like me for saying that, but these are kids. And sometimes they make dumb decisions, I made a few when I was that age and was really lucky to get away with it.
                              Leaving aside whether a 24-year-old senior in college is really a "kid"...

Staying out too late partying and showing up for 8am class bleary-eyed and hopped-up on No-Doz is a dumb decision. Driving under the influence of too much alcohol is stupid, ridiculously dangerous, and criminal.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                                Leaving aside whether a 24-year-old senior in college is really a "kid"...

Staying out too late partying and showing up for 8am class bleary-eyed and hopped-up on No-Doz is a dumb decision. Driving under the influence of too much alcohol is stupid, ridiculously dangerous, and criminal.

Powers &8^]
                                I will just say there a big difference I see in myself at about turning 34 than I was at 24. I agree that it was a very dumb and your right criminal decision. I just also know a lot of kids make the same decision everyday and lucky for them the majority of them get away with it. I am not telling you to take pity on the kid, just saying he doesn't deserved to be raked over the coals either. Let him be, he made a terrible decision and he has to live with it, go throw your stones somewhere else...

Thomas M. Naeger
                                The Mule

Comment

Working...
                                X