This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2013-2014 - Rocking The Ritter One Last Time <<<<<

Good afternoon everybody, anybody have today's RIT starting lineup? Radio guys?
    RPI Engineers
    RIT Tigers
    ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
      Good afternoon everybody, anybody have today's RIT starting lineup? Radio guys?
      I guess I should of looked first, I found the "RIT Line Chart" listed for todays game on RIT's schedule page:

http://www.ritathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhock
      RPI Engineers
      RIT Tigers
      ARMY Black Knights

Comment

I guess I should of looked first, I found the "RIT Line Chart" listed for todays game on RIT's schedule page:

http://www.ritathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhock
        I had never seen that before. Looks like Rotolo is starting again tonight?
        RIT Tigers
        Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
        Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions: 2010, 2015, 2016
        Frozen Four Appearances: 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cplinford View Post
          I had never seen that before. Looks like Rotolo is starting again tonight?
          I do not think that is the case, originally I thought so too. All the previous line charts for games completed list all three goalies in that order as well. I would think Ruby would start tonight.
          RPI Engineers
          RIT Tigers
          ARMY Black Knights

Comment

I do not think that is the case, originally I thought so too. All the previous line charts for games completed list all three goalies in that order as well. I would think Ruby would start tonight.
            This is correct, they are listed in numeric order. Radio guys will likely be the first to know whose starting, I'd recommend asking them on Twitter as you will get a faster response there.
            RIT

Comment

Rotolo is starting tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                This is correct, they are listed in numeric order. Radio guys will likely be the first to know whose starting, I'd recommend asking them on Twitter as you will get a faster response there.
                Thanks, listening to them now getting ready for the early 4:05pm start. Rotolo starting.
                RPI Engineers
                RIT Tigers
                ARMY Black Knights

Comment

A solid win but it goes to question, what's going on in the land of goalies?
                  RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Mighty Mike!
                    RIT Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                      A solid win but it goes to question, what's going on in the land of goalies?
                      One of them dropped the ball...the other one picked it up and is running away with it.
                      RIT TIGERS
                      2007-08 AHA Pick'em Champion

Comment

Greg Noyes listed as one of the top performers in college hockey for Friday night.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...broz-minnesota
                        https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                        Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                          Greg Noyes listed as one of the top performers in college hockey for Friday night.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2013...broz-minnesota
                          The unmentioned 2 assists in addition to his 2 goals are pretty significant as well, I'd say.
                          2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                          2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                          2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                          2010 Frozen Four/National Semi-Finalists!
                          2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                          2011 (Dec) Catamount Cup Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by redhotzep96 View Post
                            The unmentioned 2 assists in addition to his 2 goals are pretty significant as well, I'd say.
                            He had one assist, not 2. I added that, but you can't go into huge detail on everyone.
                            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                              He had one assist, not 2. I added that, but you can't go into huge detail on everyone.
                              Yea, I was just looking up to confirm that he really did have 2 (because my CHN app told me last night that the 4th goal had him as an assist) but box scores from both RIT and SHU websites don't show it.

Apologies!
                              2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                              2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                              2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                              2010 Frozen Four/National Semi-Finalists!
                              2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                              2011 (Dec) Catamount Cup Champions!

Comment

Rotolo in net again tonight. And with that, the Ruby era is at an end?
                                RIT

Comment

Working...
                                X