X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2013/2014 Season ... The Target is firmly on

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    "how is that not god**** interference"... ah, clarkson fans... still learning the joys of indoor plumbing.

edit: that wilson goal was great.
    To be fair that could have easily been called INT and it wouldn't have been outrageous. The real question is why was your goalie 15 feet from his crease.
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
      To be fair that could have easily been called INT and it wouldn't have been outrageous. The real question is why was your goalie 15 feet from his crease.
      And to be honest I didn't see... it was more the whining.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

The real question is why was your goalie 15 feet from his crease.
        Agreed
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Did anyone know the answer? We were in Salem and Pelham, NH where the AM radio coverage is just awesome!!1!11!! I thought we went to the AM so we could increase our NH base- not sure where they are increasing it but it isn't close to here!) Less than 2 miles from the Ma Border and couldn't get the station so missed the first period and a half. Have I made any comment on how much I hate how we have gone 'big time' so we have rinky-dink radio that can't make it to the next town up from Lowell?? JUL I could get all the way to Manchester. GRRRR. I keep biatching but I can't seem to help myself. I know they won't wake up and see how idiotic this is. After all, we are increasing the listening base some where. Maybe they are looking for the niche market that isn't anywhere near here~maybe at the Canadian border?
          I'll add my voice to the ESPN RADIO SUCKs!!!! chorus. I was driving into Boston from Chelmsford around 5:30pm, was on Rt3 at Cross Point tower and couldn't get a signal good enough to listen to. Tried again a few times between there and Boston, not listenable. LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone know why Connor was not dressed? Was he still with the team?
            "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
            make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

UVM wins Catamount Cup for 4th time in last 6 years, 5th time in its existence. If we never participate in this *******ed up scenario again, I'll be seriously ok with it.
              Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Congrats to the River Hawks on winning the Catamount Cup. Perhaps the most ridiculous "tournament" you can take part in, with the hosts dodging Lowell like they did with this silly schedule, but a trophy is a trophy.
                Lowell Forever
                Forever Lowell

Comment

Congrats to the River Hawks on winning the Catamount Cup. Perhaps the most ridiculous "tournament" you can take part in, with the hosts dodging Lowell like they did with this silly schedule, but a trophy is a trophy.
                  Maybe you can schedule AIC , Penn St and Sacred Heart a few more times if that makes you feel better..

Comment

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
                    Maybe you can schedule AIC , Penn St and Sacred Heart a few more times if that makes you feel better..
                    Or we could have actually played UVM for the title like every other 4-team, weekend tournament? Oh wait, that makes sense.

I don't believe we won. UVM won 6-2, giving them the same differential but a greater goal count. Agreed on ridiculousness tho.
                    Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                      Or we could have actually played UVM for the title like every other 4-team, weekend tournament? Oh wait, that makes sense.

I don't believe we won. UVM won 6-2, giving them the same differential but a greater goal count. Agreed on ridiculousness tho.

You can always decline to attend... no one put a gun to your head.

Comment

You're right, we could schedule Penn State, St. Lawrence for two and Dartmouth.

Thanks for chiming in.
                        Lowell Forever
                        Forever Lowell

Comment

You can always decline to attend... no one put a gun to your head.
                          Why not attend? Easiest tourney win Lowell has ever had.

Edit - Clarkson wasn't bad, I should be fair to the Golden Knights.
                          Lowell Forever
                          Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                            UVM wins Catamount Cup for 4th time in last 6 years, 5th time in its existence. If we never participate in this *******ed up scenario again, I'll be seriously ok with it.
                            UVM got the tournament winning goal on a breakaway with 1.7 seconds left. I would much rather see the winners of day one play to decide a tournament. Oh well, the important thing is two more wins.

Comment

You're right, we could schedule Penn State, St. Lawrence for two and Dartmouth.

Thanks for chiming in.
                              Well you also got Princeton... but to be fair you did drop 2 to QU... and look at the SOS...big difference between UVM and UML..

Comment

Any word if Lowell will be in a Xmas tournament next season?

Comment

Working...
                                X