PDA

View Full Version : RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69

FlagDUDE08
12-07-2013, 09:02 PM
Princeton should be healthier for that one-and as usual will come out forechecking strongly. We will have to play somewhat more coonsistent and with less defensive mistakes than today to do as well. I would expect to see Bonar in goal for all 3 periods then. There are still good seats available for those who want to come down.

Which goalie we see will be dependent upon how they do in both the Estero and the international tour. Princeton rides a goalie until his game goes to hell, and then switches.

turk181
12-07-2013, 09:10 PM
For those that didn't see Higgsy's goal, or those who want to see it again :) .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpjpWG***0

Red Cloud
12-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Princeton rides a goalie until his game goes to hell, and then switches.

Funny. One would think that after calling someone out for making crap up and using said made up crap to pretend to know something about something, they'd stop doing it.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 04:49 AM
Funny. One would think that after calling someone out for making crap up and using said made up crap to pretend to know something about something, they'd stop doing it.

Funny. One might look at box scores from College Hockey Stats when choosing players for Pick to Click and suddenly notice a trend.

Red Cloud
12-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Funny. One might look at box scores from College Hockey Stats when choosing players for Pick to Click and suddenly notice a trend.

So you're still sticking with your made up crap. OK.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 06:03 AM
So you're still sticking with your made up crap. OK.

And how does ear wax taste?

Red Cloud
12-08-2013, 09:18 AM
And how does ear wax taste?

I checked out College Hockey Stats today. I'm really flummoxed as to why Jason Kasdorf gets zero playing time. Wasn't he the All-ECAC preseason goaltender? Clearly, Seth Appert knows something we don't. Seems like he's really getting punished for having a tough game against Boston College early in the year, he hasn't had any playing time since then.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I checked out College Hockey Stats today. I'm really flummoxed as to why Jason Kasdorf gets zero playing time. Wasn't he the All-ECAC preseason goaltender? Clearly, Seth Appert knows something we don't. Seems like he's really getting punished for having a tough game against Boston College early in the year, he hasn't had any playing time since then.

I'm getting ready to start calling you Rover. The difference between our arguments is that both Princeton goalies are currently playing, as evidenced by what was witnessed within the last two weeks, unless, of course, your manifesto states that to be incorrect as well. Not to mention, we have had bad streaks this year, and your argument sees a hole. Actually look at what is presented to you, for once. Hell, I even gave you the source for the argument made. If your objective is to sincerely flatter me, it isn't working all too well.

Red Cloud
12-08-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm getting ready to start calling you Rover. The difference between our arguments is that both Princeton goalies are currently playing, as evidenced by what was witnessed within the last two weeks, unless, of course, your manifesto states that to be incorrect as well. Not to mention, we have had bad streaks this year, and your argument sees a hole. Actually look at what is presented to you, for once. Hell, I even gave you the source for the argument made. If your objective is to sincerely flatter me, it isn't working all too well.

You're hopeless.

You provided the source, and I provided ample reason why that source is hardly enough to rely solely in coming to the moronic conclusion you reached.

Go ahead, keep on just making crap up. I've tried to save you from being seen as an utter fool, simply continuing to be a fool will only continue to make you a laughingstock.

And please, start calling me "Rover," whatever the hell that means. I'd love for your insanity to provide additional humor.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 09:47 AM
You're hopeless.

Go ahead, keep on just making crap up. I've tried to save you from being seen as an utter fool, simply continuing to be a fool will only continue to make you a laughingstock.

I could care less if you see me as a fool. Heck, I'm flattered. Keep going with your Kevin Bacon impersonation despite us being .500 in the league and essentially out of the national picture after losing to an AHA team. And unless a miracle happens where this team goes on a 15-game unbeaten streak (even 13 out of 15 may work) or doesn't choke in the playoffs for once, we might as well just play out the tricks.

Red Cloud
12-08-2013, 09:48 AM
I could care less if you see me as a fool. Heck, I'm flattered. Keep going with your Kevin Bacon impersonation despite us being .500 in the league and essentially out of the national picture after losing to an AHA team. And unless a miracle happens where this team goes on a 15-game unbeaten streak or doesn't choke in the playoffs for once, we might as well just play out the tricks.

And you feel free to keep making obscure references that amuse no one but yourself, continuing to fixate on negatives from the past, being the world's biggest Eeyore, and, yes, making crap up.

I love how, now that you've been steadfastly called out for being a dope, you revert back to something completely off topic from what was being discussed. Game. Set. Match.

And only a fool could be flattered with being called a fool.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 09:54 AM
And you feel free to keep making obscure references that amuse no one but yourself, continuing to fixate on negatives from the past, being the world's biggest Eeyore, and, yes, making crap up.

Only a fool could be flattered with being called a fool.

If people want to read what I say or not, that is entirely their choice. The last time I checked, you do not run these forums, nor do you run the lives of any of the posters on this forum aside from the screen names you control, and I do mean plural. Although you may want to just take your peons to that message board you were hoping to create, and then you can ban my names, IPs, MACs, whatever you so desire.

Red Cloud
12-08-2013, 09:59 AM
If people want to read what I say or not, that is entirely their choice. The last time I checked, you do not run these forums, nor do you run the lives of any of the posters on this forum aside from the screen names you control, and I do mean plural. Although you may want to just take your peons to that message board you were hoping to create, and then you can ban my names, IPs, MACs, whatever you so desire.

This rambling, non sequitur, paranoid, and semi-unintelligible response from our subject concludes today's edition of Dialogue With a Madman. I've been your host, Red Cloud. From all of us here at DWAM, good day.

FlagDUDE08
12-08-2013, 10:01 AM
This rambling, non sequitur, paranoid, and semi-unintelligible response from our subject concludes today's edition of Dialogue With a Madman. I've been your host, Red Cloud. From all of us here at DWAM, good day.

Very fitting for each of your dialogues with anyone. :p

Ralph Baer
12-08-2013, 11:09 AM

I don't think that married life is treating JK well. ;)

RPI fan 4 life
12-08-2013, 12:01 PM
I don't think that married life is treating JK well. ;)

At least he's getting a little TLC at home while he's recovering from his surgery. Speaking of which, has anyone heard on how the surgery went (if he had it yet)? And what the prognosis is for his recovery?

DrDemento
12-08-2013, 01:11 PM
At least he's getting a little TLC at home while he's recovering from his surgery. Speaking of which, has anyone heard on how the surgery went (if he had it yet)? And what the prognosis is for his recovery?

Without knowing exactly what the surgery ientailed(and we do not deserve to know any of it)-it is utterly impossible to have any input for a prognosis. The only thing i can add, which I mentioned in a couple of previous posts-shoulders are not difficult to repair-for the vast majority of us who do nothing vigorous. Just about every shoulder, regardless of the extent of surgery, resolves and function gets back to 100% in about 8-12 weeks unless there is a major tear and then the time frame is 12-24 weeks. But remember, we are not elite college goaltenders, professonal quarterbacks, PGA contenders, MLB pitchers throwing at 95+ mph, or tennis players with serves in the 125 mph range. The more range of motion necessary, the more strength needed, the further the shoulder has to be pushed to it's limits-the longer the rehab and the less the chance for 100% recovery. We will just have to wait this out unt8il we are given some progress report from our coach or JK himself. My guess-if indeed he comes back for next year-we will have an All American goaltender candidate who can lead this team to a substantial run in the NCAA tournament.

fishcore12
12-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Ok so since Flagdude has declined my offer to partake in a king of the mountain to decide who is the king of the message board, how about a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos between him and Red Cloud. That way nobody can say they arent in shape or dont have the skilled training needed. Offer is out there fellas, we can make this happen. AspyDad and I will be the officials in charge of the game so no unfair advantages can be claimed by either side.

turk181
12-08-2013, 02:19 PM
I heard that his brother was getting married this weekend. I would assume that is why he wasn't there, but can't confirm.Confirmed. That was the reason.

lugnut92
12-08-2013, 02:27 PM
For those that didn't see Higgsy's goal, or those who want to see it again :) .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpjpWG***0

The asterisks are W, T, and F for anyone who is having trouble.

He was walking around in a sling this weekend. I don't know what that means if anything, but he was in good spirits during Skate with the Engineers.