X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
    Oh great here we go...now I wont be able to see the ice cause AspyDad will have a huge banner made to keep Vines...or should I say Sachi at RPI....
    Our Great Sachi
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Senna, check your rep.
      How do you do that flag ??
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        How do you do that flag ??
        Hopefully FD doesn't mind me answering. The simplest way is probably to click on the Settings link next to Log Out on the upper right of your screen.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Hopefully FD doesn't mind me answering. The simplest way is probably to click on the Settings link next to Log Out on the upper right of your screen.
          Perfectly fine, seeing as how I do it to others all the time. One alternate way, as least for those of us who have the most recent post on the bottom, is to use the pull-down menu next to Quick Navigation to select Settings.

Comment

RPI hasn't lost Vinesy, (or Sachi yet) but we will be without Kevin "seeker" Anderson who will be going back home to Minn. with MSU..... https://***********/SethAppert
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

For the football fans-just note that we played Hobart today-do not bother to look at the score or the statistics. Suffice it to say that Hobart is a very good team
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Perfectly fine, seeing as how I do it to others all the time. One alternate way, as least for those of us who have the most recent post on the bottom, is to use the pull-down menu next to Quick Navigation to select Settings.
                Yes, I prefer the newest post at the top.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  For the football fans-just note that we played Hobart today-do not bother to look at the score or the statistics. Suffice it to say that Hobart is a very good team
                  After that I had to look, and I clicked on the livestats link on the schedule. Hobart is playing WPI.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    After that I had to look, and I clicked on the livestats link on the schedule. Hobart is playing WPI.
                    I had just looked at the Hobart site and saw the live stats that they were leading 34-0 against someone-and quickly saw the PI in part of the name. Then i realized we dont often play a friday game. Thanks for catching it-I am less depressed now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      How did that happen?? RPI is playing at Hobart at Noon tomorrow. What are they playing, back to back days? I know they're good, but not THAT good.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                        How did that happen?? RPI is playing at Hobart at Noon tomorrow. What are they playing, back to back days? I know they're good, but not THAT good.
                        Hobart played WPI on the 5th of October.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                          I am just hoping that the stats listed from 10/5 are not what is going to happen tomorrow. Hobart is a very big, deep and talented Division III team that probably could play well against some D-I teams. They might be in the Mount Union category this year.

Comment

Burgie12, help restore the pace of tradition... please start the game thread...
                            Here we come!

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                              Burgie12, help restore the pace of tradition... please start the game thread...
                              but not until after midnight.

Actually either of you could start it.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                RPI hasn't lost Vinesy, (or Sachi yet) but we will be without Kevin "seeker" Anderson who will be going back home to Minn. with MSU..... https://***********/SethAppert
                                Kevin was a real credit to program. Great Loss for the program. Thanks for everything Seek. Three words...Our Great Seeker.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X