This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

According to the Denver thread here, Bryan Vines is a possibility for the Denver AC post to be vacant in January. So is Sean Kurulak.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      According to the Denver thread here, Bryan Vines is a possibility for the Denver AC post to be vacant in January. So is Sean Kurulak.
      Well, we took their assistant coach to become OGC, so I guess it's only fitting...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Well, we took their assistant coach to become OGC, so I guess it's only fitting...
        They already have one of our AC's as a Head Coach. Granted he didn't go there directly.
        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-24-2013, 09:04 AM. Reason: grammar error :o
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          They already have one of our AC's as a Head Coach. Granted he don't go there directly.
          Should make for an interesting 2 games when they come to HFH in December. Maybe you should come...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I'd HATE to see Vinsie go -- not only cuz he's done great work with our D corps, but because it might very well mean that Aspy's infatuation --the lovely and talented Sachi Ena -- would depart with him. I'm not sure his delicate psyche could handle it.

But seriously, either coach would be a strong candidate. I'm a bit nervous that Vines would depart, as he is D guy and the departing DU AC is also. Hopefully Coach V wants to stick here and help finish what Seth is building.

I would think (hope?) that Kuralak would have the inside track, as he is based in Colorado ( I believe the DU A/C is leaving in Jan.) and as a local hockey director is tuned in to the top young local talent.
            Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-24-2013, 08:18 AM.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              I'd HATE to see Vinsie go -- not only cuz he's done great work with our D corps, but because it might very well mean that Aspy's infatuation --the lovely and talented Sachi Ena -- would depart with him. I'm not sure his delicate psyche could handle it.
              Sachi,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                Should make for an interesting 2 games when they come to HFH in December. Maybe you should come...
                I already made me decision and reservations for the CU*2 series in two weeks.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

But seriously, either coach would be a strong candidate. I'm a bit nervous that Vines would depart, as he is D guy and the departing DU AC is also. Hopefully Coach V wants to stick here and help finish what Seth is building.

I would think (hope?) that Kuralak would have the inside track, as he is based in Colorado ( I believe the DU A/C is leaving in Jan.) and as a local hockey director is tuned in to the top young local talent.
                  Yes, January. That's why I wrote "January". I'd certainly also would rather that Kuralak gets the job.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    I already made me decision ...
                    Why are you talking like Popeye ?
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Probably had a bowl of spinach after his bike ride.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Probably had a bowl of spinach after his bike ride.
                          No spinach since Monday evening in a restaurant. Perhaps it hasn't worn off yet.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

CJHL moving to adopt "one fight" rule and disciplinary guidelines for all member leagues (some had already adopted it, others had not)

http://www.cjhlhockey.com/news/news_...tml?newsID=633

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                              Sachi,NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh great here we go...now I wont be able to see the ice cause AspyDad will have a huge banner made to keep Vines...or should I say Sachi at RPI....
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Senna, check your rep.

Comment

Working...
                                X