X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I'm looking forward to it as well -- 2 pork butts are on the smoker as we speak !
    Well, that counteracts "Bella Napoli" as what I will miss by not being there.

Of course, that is due to my Rabbi. My cholesterol level wouldn't like Bella Napoli.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Of course, that is due to my Rabbi. My cholesterol level wouldn't like Bella Napoli.
      You tell me when you're coming our way, and I'll have a brisket ready for you !
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I could do that. Let's see if anyone else wants to say something. BTW, IE seems to have the same problem with wraparound. I think someone (ehf?) mentioned this in the past. As I said, I don't have the problem because I use a wide-screen monitor.
        RB - As always, thanks for compiling the recruit data for us! I know nothing of code or how you set the thing up, but to save space, you could lose the Team mascot name and just list the Team & City i.e. (Dubuque/USHL) . I would also be OK without the commitment date.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Everyone have fun at game and tailgate tomorrow night. Was looking forward to going but headed to see my Tigers get eliminated instead. Will be checking the score thread with IGNORE ON.

Time to move on and get behind Scottie D in the net. This has potential to be a very good hockey team. Nothing is official but we can all read between the lines on Kasdorf. Not sure of the medical redshirt rules but if he is eligible and doesn't opt for it, I wouldn't doubt that he will ever play for RPI again. Time will tell but married and 22 years old next May.....
          Last edited by johnk; 10-18-2013, 11:44 AM. Reason: Good call Ralph!

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
            if he is eligible and doesn't opt for it, I wouldn't doubt that he will not ever play for RPI again.
            Four negatives! Is that a world's record?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Some sort of decorative architectural element of ECAV design --with limited functional value (as far as I can tell)
              unless they are radiators? I don't know in this particular case, I've seen those kinds of structures used to dissipate heat in other buildings. Trying to turn something functional into something decorative as well?
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Four negatives! Is that a world's record?
                I for one don't not understand what that post isn't intending to say.
                Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Some sort of decorative architectural element of ECAV design --with limited functional value (as far as I can tell)
                  If you stand on top of them-could you see Cohoes?
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Bella Napoli is the reason they invented Lipitor. I think my LDL level used to rise just walking in the door there.
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      If you stand on top of them-could you see Cohoes?
                      Why would one want to?
                      Originally posted by moe24
                      Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                        Why would one want to?
                        Especially considering that one can smell it far before they can see it.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Am looking forward to the tailgate... I will be there after 4 pm Mass. Looking forward to seeing the posters and maybe enjoying some food. I imagine some of the parents of players will be there... such good people whose sons are a credit to RPI.
                          Here we come!

Comment

Here's what I'ld imagine it would look like if Stewie ever met AspyDad on the ice. Watch the Ref #6 at the 52 second mark ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKogL35-r4#t=76
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                              Am looking forward to the tailgate... I will be there after 4 pm Mass. Looking forward to seeing the posters and maybe enjoying some food. I imagine some of the parents of players will be there... such good people whose sons are a credit to RPI.
                              I think that babo picked this weekend because it is Parents Weekend, and she expected most of the players' parents to be there.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think that babo picked this weekend because it is Parents Weekend, and she expected most of the players' parents to be there.
                                Makes sense. I understand RPI provided a bus for the parents to see the BU game tonight. Nice gesture.
                                Here we come!

Comment

Working...
                                X