X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    it doesn't look good....at all.
    Scottie has been outstanding at times, Bemidji last year at HFH, Colgate a couple of years ago. Scott were behind you thousand percent.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
      AspyDads friend Steve Hagwell will be on his other friend Ken Schotts show tomorrow morning. Im sure they tried to reach AspyDad to come on...
      I will not go on that show until I am guaranteed that I will be given the opportunity to debate Paul Stewart. Happy Early Birthday, my friend!!!!!
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        I will not go on that show until I am guaranteed that I will be given the opportunity to debate Paul Stewart. Happy Early Birthday, my friend!!!!!
        Well knowing your ways of working the crowd, Im sure you could get Hagwell to connect you to Stewart to make this happen. Thanks, hopefully I get to see two wins this weekend to make it a good birthday.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...d-be-long-term

does not look good for Kasdorf
          Last edited by Go Puckman; 10-16-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
            The Engineers have two other players who played in both games over the past weekend that won’t play this weekend against Boston University or Sacred Heart.

Sophomore winger Travis Fulton has a minor head injury and a lingering back problem will likely cause junior right winger Zach Schroeder to miss his 27th and 28th consecutive games dating back to last season, when a wrist injury sidelined him in early December.
            Hopefully this is just written incorrectly since neither Fulton nor Schroeder played both games last weekend, and Weaver isn't saying that there are two others who will be out whom he isn't naming. In any case, I thought that Schroeder had recovered over the summer.

Edit: Renssealer???
            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-16-2013, 08:42 PM.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Another source, but not much news...
              http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...ss_weekend.php

Just have to wait...
              Last edited by fr joe; 10-16-2013, 08:26 PM.
              Here we come!

Comment

get well soon Kazzy!
                Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                  get well soon Kazzy!
                  Get well soon, Jason.
                  Good luck, Scott! Keep up the solid play!
                  Here we come!

Comment

I guess it is time to ask the question, what do we know about Jake Soffer.
                    If this is a long term injury to Kasdorf, will Jake get some game time? Is there any reason to think that he can play in this league, or was he just brought in to be a warm body?
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                      Yikes on Kazzy. Also, "Bill DeVito" ? Seriously ? He should be careful least DeVito goes down and pounds the life out of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        When did Kazzy get hurt?!
                        Ken Schott had it last night. Upper body injury during a pre practice drill on Tuesday. No other data
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I missed both RPI games this past weekend because I wasn't able to watch them live via webcast online. I couldn't find the archived section of the The America One (Sacred Heart) broadcast. I also tried to watch the game against BC from sunday and it is making me buy a month long archived pass to get the game or whatever. Anybody else run into this that didn't attend the games in person? Ususally every school has an archived section that can be accessed easily. Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RPIfan216 View Post
                            Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I missed both RPI games this past weekend because I wasn't able to watch them live via webcast online. I couldn't find the archived section of the The America One (Sacred Heart) broadcast. I also tried to watch the game against BC from sunday and it is making me buy a month long archived pass to get the game or whatever. Anybody else run into this that didn't attend the games in person? Ususally every school has an archived section that can be accessed easily. Thanks guys.
                            BC didn't broadcast the game online, so I wonder if it is actually there.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

My friend was at HFH Tuesday afternoon to buy tickets for the Union game and saw EMS, etc. on the scene, he presumes it may have been the injury to Kasdorf. Though our opponent, I hope he recovers fully and soon, you don't want to see anyone go down. With Colin Stevens out for us, I can relate to the angst.

Comment

I find myself frequently checking various sources for news of Kasdorf, but recognize it may be sometime before we get anything official. Game notes for this weekend's games simply indicate that he will not play on the weekend due to injury, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the absence won't be a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X