This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14: Sunny, with a slight chance of drivel

Saturday's football game with the Merchant Marine Academy has been postponed due to the government shutdown. http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...003135221.aspx
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks, JCrawford. I know I've still got a copy of "Executive Orders" at home. I'll have to look through it again.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
        Captains for this year have been announced! Tinordi gets the C, Higgs and Rogic each get the A's.

http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
        Three great young men. I can see Brock and Johnny Rocket manning the PK for most of the year. Congrats men!!!!
        Last edited by AspyDad; 10-03-2013, 12:08 PM.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Saturday's football game with the Merchant Marine Academy has been postponed due to the government shutdown. http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...003135221.aspx
          Hope you Libs are happy you voted for Barry Sotero.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            SA
            Hope we can start using OGC instead. Thanks Turk for link, see you sat.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              I did hear that the Navy - Air Force game is on.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In case anyone cares , is interested, we (WRPI) will broadcast the women's soccer game from ECAV. Originally scheduled at 4, it has been moved to 1 PM. They take on Clarkson.
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                  Captains for this year have been announced! Tinordi gets the C, Higgs and Rogic each get the A's.

http://www.rpiathletics.com/news/201...px?path=hockey
                  Good that we have more than one player with a letter this year.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Three great young men. I can see Brock and Johnny Rocket manning the PK for most of the year. Congrats men!!!!
                    Hopefully not FREQUENTLY !!
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Now if we could get the $%**# federal agencies back up and running, I could close on a property I've been trying to buy for about 10 months !!!
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        Now if we could get the $%**# federal agencies back up and running, I could close on a property I've been trying to buy for about 10 months !!!
                        More importantly, I could ride my bike through National Park Service property which there is a lot of in DC.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Interesting, seeing as how Army, Navy and Air Force will all play this weekend. But seeing as how its the federal government, logic doesn't enter the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Interesting, seeing as how Army, Navy and Air Force will all play this weekend. But seeing as how its the federal government, logic doesn't enter the equation.
                            Helps to be a big Division I program. From http://articles.baltimoresun.com/201...nment-shutdown :
                            While Navy's athletic program is privately funded, the cost of the Air Force team flying to Maryland from Colorado Springs would have to come from revenue generated through the school's affiliation with the Mountain West Conference.

According to Mountain West commissioner Craig Thompson, conference member schools have access to between $2.5million and $3 million in television fees and other sources that can be used at the academy's discretion.

Comment

Well I don't know how the Libs feel about it but we moderates are wondering why the great Canadian born hero from Texxas doesn't just solve this before the weekend. Perhaps he's too tired from his 21 hour long non-fillibuster? Or perhaps he's out reading other great literature. Here's hoping that One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish has the secret to solving all of this. Heck, the title alone seems like a recipe for solving budgeting problems between Dems and Republicans!

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                                Well I don't know how the Libs feel about it but we moderates are wondering why the great Canadian born hero from Texxas
                                Can moderates be birthers?

Comment

Working...
                                X