No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale Bulldogs Hockey 2013-14: Repeat after me.......CHARACTER IS DESTINY

Priceless, Thanks for the offer! Speaking of priceless! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Last edited by LTsatch; 09-27-2013, 11:17 PM.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Priceless, Thanks for the offer! Speaking of priceless! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
      Needs more diamonds.

Comment

By all accounts a spirited first practice/training camp at Ingalls as two groups of 6 Forwards and 4 Defensemen skated hard for 45 minutes.

Comment

Mark Arcobello notched 3 assists last night for Edmonton. 5 assists in first five games centering Ryan Smyth's line.

Comment

Alot of confusion about the games next week in Newark, USCHO shows a traditional two day tournament format with consolation and championship on Saturday. The college websites are showing just a switching of opponents with no actual "tournament". If they all go 1-1 do we all get to hoist the Cup?
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Hey guys, wanted to bring your attention to some shirts some Yale students are selling. You might've seen 'em around Ingalls - The Whaling Crew. Shirts can be bought here, pretty cool I think: www.teespring.com/whalingcrew_winter_2013. Proceeds go towards more student events for hockey, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Alot of confusion about the games next week in Newark, USCHO shows a traditional two day tournament format with consolation and championship on Saturday. The college websites are showing just a switching of opponents with no actual "tournament". If they all go 1-1 do we all get to hoist the Cup?
                Normally they go by goal differential if two or more teams have the best record, but that's not a hard and fast rule.

College hockey stats shows that it's set opponents, but they also say that the Saturday game will be a Championship / Third Place game. It almost looks like they haven't decided yet, haha.
                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

All of us at WYBC are looking forward to the unofficial kickoff to the season tomorrow and the official kickoff next weekend!

Just a reminder that broadcasts of all regular season home games and select road games will be available on WYBC-AM 1340 and WYBC.com. We're proud to offer AM coverage of Yale hockey for the second straight season. Tomorrow's exhibition game against Ontario Tech, however, will be available only on WYBC.com starting at 6:45 PM EST.

We'll see you on AM-1340 starting next Friday in Newark!
                  All Yale home games and select road games on WYBC-AM 1340 and WYBC.com! Also accessible on mobile devices on WYBC.com.

Comment

When does the box office at Ingalls open?
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

I like what I saw from Hayden and Irzmilian in particular. Hayden very difficult to get off the puck and quick hands. While tough to judge against inferior opposition we looked fast and skilled. On to Newark ... So pack the bullet-proof vests!

Comment

Those whaling crew shirts are nice, but does anyone know where I can obtain a shirt that says "for Gd for country and four zero?" I saw one some time ago but cant locate them. thanks....

Comment

"where I can obtain a shirt that says "for Gd for country and four zero?""
                          http://theteestandard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nopuckluck View Post
                            I like what I saw from Hayden and Irzmilian in particular. Hayden very difficult to get off the puck and quick hands. While tough to judge against inferior opposition we looked fast and skilled. On to Newark ... So pack the bullet-proof vests!
                            Hayden and DiChiara played with chemistry in the 3rd. Izmirlian's skating reminds me of Stu Wilson's - he's agile, quick and strategic. Very glad Doherty wasn't injured in that nasty hit early in the 1st. I thought Lyon played best of the three, even though Connor Wilson was the only one of the three not to be scored against. Exciting to have such a strong freshman class! On to Newark..
                            Go Blue!

Comment

$35 All session tix for next weekend from this Living Social deal expires in 1 1/2 hours https://www.livingsocial.com/events/...m_source=blast
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                                When does the box office at Ingalls open?
                                One hour before game time I believe.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X