This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA seawolves thread 2013-2014 the old has gone the new has come

Haven't seen anything from DD lately. Think he got mugged down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      My apologies. Yes I saw you gave credit to Punk, however because you include it in your posts I assumed you had similar feelings.
      Nah, I just thought it was comical ... so I added it to my signature. No apology necessary, I just wasn't sure what you were getting at! It's all good.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Seawolf fans!!
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
          Haven't seen anything from DD lately. Think he got mugged down there?
          I am the one doing the mugging.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
            Why don't I have a hard time believing this? Heh. Be nice, DD!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              Found some goofer fans to mug on chitown?
              Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Williams better benched after that stupid penalty. Unacceptable
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

New recruit anchorages own Alex jackstadt from Fargo force of the ushl, welcome alex

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                    New recruit anchorages own Alex jackstadt from Fargo force of the ushl, welcome alex

5'7" 145 pounds born 3/15/1994

The Fargo Force site lists his home town as San Diego, CA

Please fill us in Punk
                    Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 11-30-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

He's an Anchorage kid.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...i-river-squad/

My impression is that Alec Butcher is the Anchorage player that is more heavily recruited. Perhaps it will help UAA's case if we have his lifelong friend on the squad?

Also this ...
                      http://peninsulaclarion.com/sports/2...or-brown-bears
                      Last edited by uaafanblog; 11-30-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                        Wow, you scooped Chris Heisenberg!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          Wow, you scooped Chris Heisenberg!
                          Akhockey.com had a tweet from ushr.com

Comment

Another Anchorage kid, Alex
                            If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Tad Kozun was named the SJHL's RBC Player of the Month for November ...

http://www.sjhl.ca/page/show/641392-...r-of-the-month

Comment

Just in case some of you haven't had enough hockey at the Sully this weekend...

The annual Guns and Hoses hockey game is today at 4PM. This year, Anchorage's Police and Firefighters will compete against UAA Alumni in the community hockey game. Tailgate party starts at 2:30 and doors open at 3. Admission is $1 if wearing a sports jersey and $5 if not.

Come out and see the UAA Alumni doing something for hockey, even if it isn't for their alma mater

Comment

Working...
                                X