PDA

View Full Version : Who is the competition?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Chris Lerch
08-05-2013, 10:22 AM
I am not speaking on behalf of USCHO, but my opinion is once a player is gone, they are gone. The main emphasis for USCHO looks to be how that affects their college hockey team and not the pro team they signed with. If contract information is made available, it is included. If not, I would assume that resources are not spent tracking it down as opposed to, you know, covering college hockey. You do often see mentions of a former player making the NHL team, but that is usually tracked by league correspondents and not the news wing of USCHO. I know I include any NHL deals in my AHA column because they are rare.

Osorojo
08-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Wait, you expect Oso to actually know what he's talking about? :p
This guy is complete non-entity, and has absolutely no ****ing clue what he is talking about.

Any Osorojo started thread should be focused on Nachos, they deserve nothing else.

Has anyone heard when the new NCAA Hockey Video game is coming out? :rolleyes:

Assuming you are correct: this thread is nonsense and I am a non-entity, how do you explain your motive for your long-after-the-fact avid reply? No matter. You join a long list of volunteer crusaders to define the "proper" topics to discuss about college hockey. e.g. - "Which back-up goalie will have the best won-lost record in 2013-14?"

bigblue_dl
08-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Assuming you are correct: this thread is nonsense and I am a non-entity, how do you explain your motive for your long-after-the-fact avid reply? No matter. You join a long list of volunteer crusaders to define the "proper" topics to discuss about college hockey. e.g. - "Which back-up goalie will have the best won-lost record in 2013-14?"I don't regularly check the D1 boards, because it tends to attract most idiotic of all posters, of which you're example 1a or 1b.

Jimjamesak
08-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Any Osorojo started thread should be focused on Nachos, they deserve nothing else.
What about ponies?
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9280-1355678759230.gif

bigblue_dl
08-05-2013, 01:04 PM
What about ponies?
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9280-1355678759230.gifPonies are a perfect fit for any osorojo thread.

Osorojo
08-05-2013, 01:06 PM
I don't regularly check the D1 boards, because it tends to attract most idiotic of all posters, of which you're example 1a or 1b.

Since you "don't regularly check the D1 boards" most of your nearly twenty-six thousand posts must have been about DIII teams. You gotta be a real entity. Which backup DIII goalie will have the best won-lost record this year?

bigblue_dl
08-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Since you "don't regularly check the D1 boards" most of your nearly twenty-six thousand posts must have been about DIII teams. You gotta be a real entity. Which backup DIII goalie will have the best won-lost record this year?You're pretty dim, aren't you? Also, like another poster in another thread already today, post count argument means you automatically lose. Have a ****ty day.

Slap Shot
08-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Since you "don't regularly check the D1 boards" most of your nearly twenty-six thousand posts must have been about DIII teams. You gotta be a real entity. Which backup DIII goalie will have the best won-lost record this year?

Posters regularly discuss issues related to the sport that go beyond stats, winning percentages and league standings. Sometimes as stand alone threads, but often within season threads. However, you clearly are here to troll and come from a foundation that you do not appreciate NCAA hockey in any way, shape or form. Were you to posit a proposition that wasn't obviously intended to disparage a game at a site in which the majority of visitors covet at most or enjoy at least, you'd gain far more traction and buy-in. It's more than ok to ask questions - hell call out the emperor even - but your end game has never been resolution (either by fellow posters and certainly never by yourself) but rather a sly attempt to take potshots at the sport, its administrators, players and fans. That's about as diplomatic as I can be given what I really think about what you do here.

Jimjamesak
08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Ponies are a perfect fit for any osorojo thread.
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1522_Pinkie_Pie_party_cannon_2.gif

Jon
08-05-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh USCHO. You never ever change.

Jimjamesak
08-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Oh USCHO. You never ever change.
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8737_medium.jpg