Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAH Hockey 2013-14: Feeling like a real D-I program again

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
    If ya leave Friday morning and get back Sunday afternoon, that gives you all day Monday to study.
    Graduate statistics for engineers? I'll pass.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Dramatic way to get your first win, 3.4 seconds left in OT? Something like that anyway, congrats

Comment

• Congrats! Sounds like it was exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
          Graduate statistics for engineers? I'll pass.

GFM
          Shoulda gone, Geoff! How's this for a statistic: 4-3 Chargers? Awesome, awesome awesome. Way to play, Boys!!!

Comment

I can barely type straight I'm so happy.

What a game. Even if you didn't have a horse in the race (pun intended), it was exciting hockey in the last 10 minutes of regulation and overtime. The Chargers played with purpose and fire. They wanted this so badly.
            Michael Napier - UAH '97
            uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
            U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
            NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
            CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
            CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Congrats Chargers! A great win on the road against a formidable opponent.

Comment

Congrats to the Chargers on their win.

Comment

Originally posted by UAHStatman View Post
                  I can barely type straight I'm so happy.

What a game. Even if you didn't have a horse in the race (pun intended), it was exciting hockey in the last 10 minutes of regulation and overtime. The Chargers played with purpose and fire. They wanted this so badly.
                  I watched some of the last 10 minutes and OT. Very exciting finish. BG had their chances to win as well.

Congrats on the win.
                  Last edited by Laker Dude; 12-07-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                    I watched some of the last 10 minutes and OT. Very exciting finish. BG had there chances to win as well.

Congrats on the win.
                    That's right! I want to make that clear: BG played well, too -- that's what made it so fun to watch.
                    Michael Napier - UAH '97
                    uahhockey.com

UAH Chargers Hockey
                    U.S. National Club Champions - 1982, 1983, 1984
                    NCAA Division II National Champions - 1996, 1998
                    CHA Regular Season Champions - 2001, 2003
                    CHA Tournament Champions - 2007, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Chukker View Post
                      Shoulda gone, Geoff! How's this for a statistic: 4-3 Chargers? Awesome, awesome awesome. Way to play, Boys!!!
                      I wish that I'd been there, but if I'd gone, I might have been bad luck. As it was, I bought lottery tickets today...

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                        I wish that I'd been there, but if I'd gone, I might have been bad luck. As it was, I bought lottery tickets today...

GFM
                        Congrats! It's good to see honest effort get rewarded. Looking forward to next week!

Comment

Congratulations to the UAH Chargers and Coach Mike Corbett on their first WCHA win!
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Congrats guys, I personally know the pain of a one win season, hope you guys get some more!
                            Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                              Congrats guys, I personally know the pain of a one win season, hope you guys get some more!
                              So do we! That 3-win season from last year isn't one. The only D-I team we beat was Lake, and we tied Mankato. Whee.

GFM
                              Geof F. Morris
                              UAH BSE MAE 2002
                              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                                Congratulations to the UAH Chargers and Coach Mike Corbett on their first WCHA win!
                                Ditto, this was exciting news indeed. Congratulations!!
                                Originally Posted by aparch
                                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X