Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Carry on, my wayward thread.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    2 great titles in a row....good work
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

I know this isn't exactly the most riveting of news, but it's related to the gameday experience - "UW bids out concession contract"

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
        I know this isn't exactly the most riveting of news, but it's related to the gameday experience - "UW bids out concession contract"
        Hope you all can't wait for higher prices, because that (if nothing else) is the inevitable result of this.

Comment

"Alvarez said UW was the only school in the country to have its concession business — a multimillion-dollar enterprise annually — managed by an entity such as the W Club."

And here I am thinking that is a really cool, unique thing we have going for us like a sucker.

I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
            Hope you all can't wait for higher prices, because that (if nothing else) is the inevitable result of this.
            One of many reasons I prefer to eat before heading down to the Kohl Center!

Comment

One of many reasons I prefer to eat before heading down to the Kohl Center!
              No trip to Madison is complete for me unless I hit up Dotty Dumpling's Dowry.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                2 great titles in a row....good work
                Thanks. I almost went with "Time to climb a B1Gger Mountain", but thought that'd be too reverential.

Comment

No trip to Madison is complete for me unless I hit up Dotty Dumpling's Dowry.
                  I've...never actually been there, only heard about it.

Comment

Thanks. I almost went with "Time to climb a B1Gger Mountain", but thought that'd be too reverential.
                    We need to put some hay in that B1G barn.
                    Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                    Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                    sigpic
                    Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                    1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Should be Vol. XXVII, last recruiting thread is Wisconsin thread XXVI.
                      Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 05-26-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I've...never actually been there, only heard about it.
                        This better be a joke DC. Your lack of makes me nervous

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                          This better be a joke DC. Your lack of makes me nervous
                          No, not a joke. Maybe in the fall! As far as pre-game eating goes, timing is important - there's a system.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                            Should be Vol. XXVII, last recruiting thread is Wisconsin thread XXVI.
                            Well that's confusing.

Mrs. EODS and I had our baby badger earlier this week, so I'll use sleep deprivation as my excuse.

Comment

Well that's confusing.

Mrs. EODS and I had our baby badger earlier this week, so I'll use sleep deprivation as my excuse.
                              Congrats! And I forgive you.

Comment

Working...
                              X