Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Going to get (4) Tickets for the Feb 7th Gopher game. Looks like there are mostly onesies and twosies left in the 100s. Should I get something in one of the corners 200s? Or go up the to 300s?

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by Innova View Post
      Going to get (4) Tickets for the Feb 7th Gopher game. Looks like there are mostly onesies and twosies left in the 100s. Should I get something in one of the corners 200s? Or go up the to 300s?

200s without question. Other than the first row, the 300s are obstructed view.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
        I would get the 200's in the corners. Those are my favorite seats in the place, other than I don't like looking through the net. I have my saturday seats in the first row of 217. 203, 217, and 227 are the best for corner seats, IMO. 213 is too, but student only.

I am not a big fan of the kohl center 300's seats for hockey. If you do go there has to be row 1 or 2 or corners.

ps looks like Gurt beat me to it but similar response.
        Last edited by WiscTJK; 09-25-2013, 12:30 PM.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Thanks, went with 217.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Very cool. Pretty neat how they figured out which game it was. I believe it is the Badgers who are playing the Gophers in the movies Fargo and Grumpy Old Men too. Love seeing college hockey references in movies and TV. Anyone know of any others?
            Last year on the TV show Up All Night, Will Arnett's character was home with the baby and they were watching Wisconsin vs. Maine. He played hockey in a mens league on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
              Last year on the TV show Up All Night, Will Arnett's character was home with the baby and they were watching Wisconsin vs. Maine. He played hockey in a mens league on the show.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrV-AmwNHM
              In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
              I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJbadgerfan View Post
                Thanks! I see a link was posted below (thank you for that too). Will check it out.
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Re-posting in the correct thread:

Announcing the Big Ten/Big East Hockey Challenge, complete with a real trophy! Seems odd to announce it just before the season starts after all schedules had been released. They basically slapped a name and a trophy on a set of games that had already been scheduled, in Wisconsin's case at least, for several years. But hey, it's the B1G Ten name, let's use it!
                  Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
                  Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
                  sigpic
                  Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
                  1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Thanks! I see a link was posted below (thank you for that too). Will check it out.
                    Sorry to disappoint but it was not the specific link but a related one. My bad for not prefacing it with anything whatsoever. I really wish we could still embed
                    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Student Shootout event scheduled for October 3rd

Comment

Well, they're trying now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          Well, they're trying now...
                          My thoughts exactly... I'm going to go try to win my money back haha

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                            Sorry to disappoint but it was not the specific link but a related one. My bad for not prefacing it with anything whatsoever. I really wish we could still embed
                            No problem man. I'll keep my eye out for it.
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Well, I'm going. And I can bring my skates? Sweet. It says the cost will be reimbursed if a current season ticket holder wins...if I happen to win (probably not), I'll pay for someone else's. It just seems kinda fun, being able to skate and shoot on the Kohl Center ice. Now if only we could have open hockey there...

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                                Well, I'm going. And I can bring my skates? Sweet. It says the cost will be reimbursed if a current season ticket holder wins...if I happen to win (probably not), I'll pay for someone else's. It just seems kinda fun, being able to skate and shoot on the Kohl Center ice. Now if only we could have open hockey there...
                                I'll be there too

Comment

Working...
                                X