Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    We didn't elect or appoint Barry. He was thrust upon us.
    Looks more like he was thrust in you, not upon you.

In hindsight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
      If only I had a Nielsen box... (Or if they had free streaming like ESPN3 - I sometimes pull up those streams even if I'm watching on TV because I know it counts.)

Their promo is awesome, though.
      Indeed. Love the promo!
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXVI: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Tolerate The BTHC

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Looks more like he was thrust in you, not upon you.

In hindsight.
        If you're a sorority girl in Madison, you might be thinking of Bielema.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          If you're a sorority girl in Madison, you might be thinking of Bielema.
          Careful now, you wouldn't want to get an angry tweet from his wife.
          Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
          Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
          sigpic
          Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
          1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by icebadger View Post
            Careful now, you wouldn't want to get an angry tweet from his wife.
            Well, how do you think he met Jen?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
              Not quite so awesome, they show a rodent scoring a goal against UW. The intern who put that together must be from rodentsota.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

So there's limits on what can be whined about? Good to know.

We didn't elect or appoint Barry. He was thrust upon us.

We're not responsible for what he does nor do we have to support or like what he does simply because he represents our school. We have no control over him.

In other words, we can **** and moan about him as much (or more - we have to LIVE with him) as any of the rest of you little crybabies.

So there!
                Yeah, and we can make fun of you for doing so! He's yours now, no matter how much you dislike him. Kinda like how JDUBBS is ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Not quite so awesome, they show a rodent scoring a goal against UW. The intern who put that together must be from rodentsota.
                  Or they realize that far more people from "rodentsota" are likely to tune in to watch games

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Or they realize that far more people from "rodentsota" are likely to tune in to watch games
                    Edit... okay, evidently youtube embed codes aren't working here.

Just picture the "shhh!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

http://youtu.be/m3dZl3yfGpc?t=10s

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Edit... okay, evidently youtube embed codes aren't working here.

Just picture the "shhh!" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

http://youtu.be/m3dZl3yfGpc?t=10s

Haha....

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Yeah, and we can make fun of you for doing so! He's yours now, no matter how much you dislike him. Kinda like how JDUBBS is ours.

Tough call... but we'll take Barry.

-vomit-

Comment

Tough call... but we'll take Barry.

-vomit-
                          Really? Barry is clearly the more destructive of the two. While JDUBBS can destroy good threads and conversation on USCHO like no other, Barry can level an entire collegiate sport.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                            So wouldn't they focus on other teams?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Really? Barry is clearly the more destructive of the two. While JDUBBS can destroy good threads and conversation on USCHO like no other, Barry can level an entire collegiate sport.
                              You guys know JDUBBS and mnstate0fhockey are the same person, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                                So wouldn't they focus on other teams?
                                Why? They know there is nothing to be gained there. They need to pull as much of the FSN viewers across as they can.

Comment

Working...
                                X