PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Frozen Four Ticket application

alfablue
05-03-2013, 09:10 AM
The notice should come soon to apply for 2014 tickets to the frozen four.

And I know that I'm not the only one who has had issues getting e-mails (and I blame my provider over the ncaa on this one), so I wanted to start a thread well before that date so that there will be a post telling people when the emails go out for applications.

gscott13
05-03-2013, 09:29 AM
The notice should come soon to apply for 2014 tickets to the frozen four.

And I know that I'm not the only one who has had issues getting e-mails (and I blame my provider over the ncaa on this one), so I wanted to start a thread well before that date so that there will be a post telling people when the emails go out for applications.

i got this email on April 5th

You are receiving this email because you are a priority ticket purchaser* for the NCAA Men's Frozen FourŪ.

Information regarding the ticket purchase process for the 2014 NCAA Men's Frozen Four at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia will be sent to you later this summer and tickets will again go on sale in the fall.

If you need to update your email address, please submit the change to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org and please be sure to include your name, your previous email address and your current email address.

If you have friends or family who may be interested in purchasing tickets for Philadelphia, but are not currently priority ticket purchasers, please invite them to visit NCAA.com/frozenfour to register to receive additional information. As a reminder, you DO NOT need to register as you are already a priority ticket purchaser.

We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!

alfablue
05-03-2013, 12:51 PM
I got that one, too- and reading over my e-mail, being a month later- figured it would be a good time to bring it up. Gotta keep it in mind right now.

Onion Man
05-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Any idea when they will announce the 2015 and beyond FF games?

gscott13
05-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Any idea when they will announce the 2015 and beyond FF games?

Saw something recently that said they were going to announce 2015-2018 this fall....

The Rube
05-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Heard a RUMOR (cannot stress that enough) that 2015 might be St Paul. Good. Lord. The carnage.

hockeyplayer1015
05-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Saw something recently that said they were going to announce 2015-2018 this fall....

I saw the same. Accepting bids through September, will announce locations in November.

Onion Man
05-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Heard a RUMOR (cannot stress that enough) that 2015 might be St Paul. Good. Lord. The carnage.

Please no.

Priceless
05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
St. Paul would be a long-*** train trip.

The Rube
05-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Please no.

May I ask why not?

Tossing away tArrogance, I think it's a great location. Not only are there many options for things to do, you also have some of the best tailgating, and a great arena for the games.

hockeyplayer1015
05-04-2013, 12:13 PM
May I ask why not?

Tossing away tArrogance, I think it's a great location. Not only are there many options for things to do, you also have some of the best tailgating, and a great arena for the games.

Let that wannabe ivy scum turn his nose up at it.

melmac
05-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Heard a RUMOR (cannot stress that enough) that 2015 might be St Paul. Good. Lord. The carnage.I'd love that. Any excuse to come home. :)

jen
05-07-2013, 08:31 AM

ugh. it was JUST THERE. I hope they wouldn't already repeat the last West host.

ts8801
05-11-2013, 06:46 PM
If you complain about the FF not having a good attendance turnout, you cannot complain about it going to St. Paul.

alfablue
05-12-2013, 10:39 AM
If you complain about the FF not having a good attendance turnout, you cannot complain about it going to St. Paul.

Depends on what you are complaining about.

As far as I could tell, the lottery sections were well attended, particularly for the newer applicants- since the upper bowls get filled up.

On the other hand, if you care complaining on the corporate seats- the ones that are generally the best seats in the arena- who are given seats or sold a advertising package- that I think is a fair complaint regardless of the location.

Priceless
05-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I don't care about attendance, I just care that it has an Amtrak route close by :D

The Rube
05-12-2013, 02:22 PM
It'd be nice if it were in Denver again. Now that I know more about the city/etc....that'd be a fun time.

MavHockey14
05-12-2013, 08:58 PM
It'd be nice if it were in Denver again. Now that I know more about the city/etc....that'd be a fun time.

I'd enjoy Denver as well. Obviously I love St. Paul as a location as it's an awesome time and easily accessible for me:p