Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy! TERRIBLE passing and puck control tonight and everyone's timing was off by a fraction of a second. If we had played a strong team we'd have gotten our you know what's handed to us!
    Can you tell I'm pi**ed we settled for 3 goals and not 4 so I didn't get my free Big Mac? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Sloppy Sloppy Sloppy! TERRIBLE passing and puck control tonight and everyone's timing was off by a fraction of a second. If we had played a strong team we'd have gotten our you know what's handed to us!
      Can you tell I'm pi**ed we settled for 3 goals and not 4 so I didn't get my free Big Mac? LOL!
      Lets hope every win gives them more and more confidence. 7 out of 8 now and one more to come tomorrow hopefully. Get all of this sloppiness out of the way and they can play solid hockey starting nov 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
        Lets hope every win gives them more and more confidence. 7 out of 8 now and one more to come tomorrow hopefully. Get all of this sloppiness out of the way and they can play solid hockey starting nov 29th.
        You got that right. Michigan's hockey team doesn't play like their football team and will always be on the attack.

Comment

Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!

Comment

Anyone else think we were playing a little too complacent last night?

Comment

Anyone else think we were playing a little too complacent last night?
              Definately. The moment changed in the second after the Canicius goal. From that point on I felt we played a very defensive game.

Comment

Well they have two weeks for the final tweeking before we play Michigan. I really hope we do well against them!

Comment

Well they have two weeks for the final tweeking before we play Michigan. I really hope we do well against them!
                  Me too. Anyone else going to Ann Arbor?

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
                    Normally I would but it's too soon after Thanksgiving and will still be having family home. At least we all can watch it on BTN.
                    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 11-17-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
                      Ill be there. Going up early to have some ribs at Damons if it is still open.

Comment

Actually I have a better suggestion. My favorite up there now is Satchel's BBQ. Here's the link. - http://satchelsbbq.com/

Comment

By all means check, but it's probably closed. We were pleasantly surprised to find an open Damon's at Wisconsin Dells last summer. But the staff there indicated that they were one of the very last locations remaining; and that if they weren't tied to the Kalahari Waterpark, they'd probably be gone too.

Don't know about AA for sure. But I'm guessing that Hockeybuckeye's recommendation is going to be a much better bet.

Comment

I get to Ann Arbor a number of times during the year and I always hit Satchels as I'm a sucker for good BBQ and theirs is the best in their region. The brisket is VERY good and they have a variety of sauces from hot to sweet & Carolina style. I usually bring back a quart of their house sauce, can't keep it around long enough! Sometimes I think the quality of the side dishes vary but the cornbread is very good.
                            You just get on Stadium Drive right by Yost, head east and it merges into Washtenaw. They're about a mile & a half total from campus.
                            Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 11-18-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Tompkins reportedly will be back in net against Michigan.

Comment

Tompkins reportedly will be back in net against Michigan.
                                That's good news! Props to Logan Davis for filling in admirably in Tomkins absence!

Comment

Working...
                                X