• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

GAMEDAY! Let's go Bucks, beat Miami!!

Comment

Good Luck Beat the Hawks!

Comment

Let's go Bucks!!!!

And for your viewing pleasure, the 2013-2014 Buckeye Intro Video: http://vimeo.com/76335649

Comment

Wow 3 penalties in just over 1 minute apart and down 2-0. Stay out of the darn box.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
              Wow 3 penalties in just over 1 minute apart and down 2-0. Stay out of the darn box.
              OH BOY , sounds like the same start of last year. This Coaching staff will take care of it.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                GOOD LUCK to the team this year.
                Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 10-11-2013, 07:59 PM.
                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

From the way it sounded they played pretty well in the 2nd period through the tieing goal but after that they fell apart once again taking to many penalties. Its one game against a very good team and now they get a chance at redemption tomorrow on the road. Cant wait to see them on Tuesday in BG.

Comment

• Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                    From the way it sounded they played pretty well in the 2nd period through the tieing goal but after that they fell apart once again taking to many penalties. Its one game against a very good team and now they get a chance at redemption tomorrow on the road. Cant wait to see them on Tuesday in BG.
                    Penalties absolutely killed us tonight. Felt like we were playing 5 on 4 most of the game.

Comment

I could deal with the loss, the difficulty was the Miami fans around us. I will fault no one for cheering and rooting for their team but these people were rude and obnoxious to the extreme and were ignoring the usher's orders. I was assured that next time we host a game against Miami they will be more forceful in maintaining order with unruly fans.
                      I treat all opponent's fans with courtesy as I expect the same when in their house. Some it seems since they were here in large numbers felt they could take some liberty's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                        I could deal with the loss, the difficulty was the Miami fans around us. I will fault no one for cheering and rooting for their team but these people were rude and obnoxious to the extreme and were ignoring the usher's orders. I was assured that next time we host a game against Miami they will be more forceful in maintaining order with unruly fans.
                        I treat all opponent's fans with courtesy as I expect the same when in their house. Some it seems since they were here in large numbers felt they could take some liberty's.
                        Miami fans are the most obnoxious fans I know of. I had about 6 yuppies behind me all talking about going to their cabins in New Hampshire. Not even watching the game drinking wine out of plastic cups with their pinkies in the air. Luckily we have no more Miami or Notre dame games at home to bring out all the bandwagon homers!Even those WCHA refs are homers. 8 penalties! They weren't even playing dirty I didn't see one bad bording or check from behind. I maybe saw one trip and hook that Miami was embellishing on.
                        Last edited by DavidGilmour20; 10-12-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Did you notice on the PP's Miami was setting up the shot to come from Olson's left just above the goal line? They executed it quite well too. I'm certain THAT will be gone over with the team before tonight's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            Did you notice on the PP's Miami was setting up the shot to come from Olson's left just above the goal line? They executed it quite well too. I'm certain THAT will be gone over with the team before tonight's game.
                            Ready for round #2 in Oxford....let's go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                              OH BOY , sounds like the same start of last year. This Coaching staff will take care of it.
                              I hope you are correct. We'll find out a lot about what kind of season we are going to have by tonight's response. Some on here wanted change, they got change!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                                Some on here wanted change, they got change!
                                What did those of us who didn't want change get?

Don't answer that.

Comment

Working...
                                X