Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    For those who may not have heard, OSU is moving back the start time for the game against Toronto to 3:05 on Saturday.
    Maybe they don't want an empty arena with the football game starting an hour behind the originally scheduled start time of 7:05?

That was my first guess as to why they moved the game to 3:05

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      That was my first guess as to why they moved the game to 3:05
      I can just imagine the lack of crowd if they left it at 7:05 PM and charged full admission price. Putting it at 3:05 PM will probably draw at least eleven more people.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
        I can just imagine the lack of crowd if they left it at 7:05 PM and charged full admission price. Putting it at 3:05 PM will probably draw at least eleven more people.
        The only ones who would be in the building would be the ushers and even they would probably seek a peek at the football game.

Comment

Who's ready for some Buckeye hockey?!?! Let's go Bucks!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGhost View Post
            Who's ready for some Buckeye hockey?!?! Let's go Bucks!
            Lets get this season started!

Comment

Ohio State wins 9-1!
              Just hope they saved some goals for Miami!

Comment

Ohio State wins 9-1!
                Just hope they saved some goals for Miami!
                did Olson play the whole game?

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                  did Olson play the whole game?
                  no - he played half and Tomkins played half.

Comment

• One game does not a season make, but if this level play and talent is any indication, we might just have a pretty good season to look forward to!

Comment

I think we got off on a slow start. It took some time for us to find our rhythm and make those scoring chances happen and as the game progressed we wore Toronto down.
                      I think my favorite play was Greco rushing up ice squeezing between two defenders and putting a very Datysuk like move on the goalie for the shorthanded attempt. Even though he didn't score I think it was just a thing of beauty and the best play of the game.

Comment

I know it was only exhibition, but I like it! Hope we build on this performance!

Comment

• Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                          I know it was only exhibition, but I like it! Hope we build on this performance!
                          Definitely something to build upon! Very excited for the season and can't wait to more good things on the ice. Go Bucks!

Comment

So who's making the games next weekend? Anyone going to be at Miami Saturday?

Comment

Wish i could make the games next weekend.

Comment

Will be there Friday...trying to secure tix for Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X