Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Buckeyes - Coach Rohlik - First Year in the Big Ten

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
    Someone needs to have a talk with our ticket office...need to implement some standards about who we sell to.
    I got two today also.

Comment

Someone needs to have a talk with our ticket office...need to implement some standards about who we sell to.
      Yeah, I try to share the love too. That why I like to eat at Fiesta Charra before the game so a guy my age can really do a lot of sharing with ALL the Miami fans sitting near me. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Yeah, I try to share the love too. That why I like to eat at Fiesta Charra before the game so a guy my age can really do a lot of sharing with ALL the Miami fans sitting near me. LOL!

LOL.
        " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Season tickets arrived in the mail today!
          And I have just one question, who's the f ing moron who scheduled a home game against Michigan on the Monday that deer season opens?! I AM SO P**SED!

Comment

I'm even more mad now that in my last post I see forum improved their software so it's near impossible to infer profanity!

Comment

****, so sorry I won't be in Oxford to witness that....

Comment

****, so sorry I won't be in Oxford to witness that....
                Seeing isn't the sense that you would need to be party to it. LOL!!!!!

Comment

2 weeks from Tomorrow opening night!

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                    2 weeks from Tomorrow opening night!
                    I assume you are talking about the Miami game and not Toronto a week from Saturday? Isn't it somewhat confusing to refer to the beginning of our season but we don't play a conference opponent until the last weekend in NOVEMBER?
                    Now of course these games count in the rankings and we're only one season out from no longer being a conference opponent of Miami but it just seems weird yet.
                    Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 09-26-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

I assume you are talking about the Miami game and not Toronto a week from Saturday? Isn't it somewhat confusing to refer to the beginning of our season but we don't play a conference opponent until the last weekend in NOVEMBER?
                      Now of course these games count in the rankings and we're only one season out from no longer being a conference opponent of Miami but it just seems weird yet.
                      Yea i was talking about Miami and it is really wierd seeing no conference games until a november trip to Yost.

Comment

I cant make it down for the Miami game so i really am looking forward to the game at BG being that will be my first chance to see this team in person.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          I cant make it down for the Miami game so i really am looking forward to the game at BG being that will be my first chance to see this team in person.
                          Wish the BG games were not on Tuesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                            Wish the BG games were not on Tuesdays.
                            Yea me too i wont be able to make the home game against BG but since its close to home i can make the game in BG

Comment

I know OSU is hoping to get attendance up with B1G play but weekday games other than Friday really work against you.

Comment

For those who may not have heard, OSU is moving back the start time for the game against Toronto to 3:05 on Saturday.
                                Maybe they don't want an empty arena with the football game starting an hour behind the originally scheduled start time of 7:05?

Comment

Working...
                                X