X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU hockey 2013-14

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    Isn't there another poster that regularly plays the post/delete game?

Oh my . . . I thought something smelled . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      I

The Sabres assistant coaching positions should be announced any day now. I think it's been about 2 weeks since Rolston indicated he hoped to complete that process within a week, so it's already taken longer than he projected.
      It will be nice to end this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
        It will be nice to end this.
        What is left to end? It was pretty evident on the outcome from the first tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
          Roque using Ron Rolston (or him helping Roque out) to get a raise is the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this thread. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
          Yes Jim Roque is going to get a raise with the Buffalo Sabers according Davyd for $200,000 in Gwozs ballpark.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
            Great news!
            When is the press conference?

Comment

Yes Jim Roque is going to get a raise with the Buffalo Sabers according Davyd for $200,000 in Gwozs ballpark.
              Really? Please show me where I said what Jim Roque would make if he were to take a job in Buffalo? Please refrain from putting words in for me. I'm quite capable of speaking for myself. The only comments regarding Jim Roque and salary that I have made would be in regards to his salary at LSSU.
              Last edited by davyd83; 05-28-2013, 04:19 PM.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                Really? Please show me where I said what Jim Roque would make if he were to take a job in Buffalo? Please refrain from putting words in for me. I'm quite capable of speaking for myself.
                You said you know four ACs in the NHL and the minimum they make is $200,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
                  When is the press conference?
                  Roques or Crawfords?

Comment

You said you know four ACs in the NHL and the minimum they make is $200,000.
                    That is correct. I have know 4 individuals who are or have been assistants in the NHL. However, none of them is named Jim Roque and none works for the Buffalo Sabres. So please show where I have said that Roque is going to get $200,000 from the Sabres.
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Jim Roque isn't going anywhere, Pink Pony. Don't get your hopes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                        Find out soon,. I am skeptical who wouldn't want to coach in the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                          Pinkie is an outsider from the Twin Cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                            Roque using Ron Rolston (or him helping Roque out) to get a raise is the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this thread. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
                            I agree. I don't think money would have ever been an issue. Dumb statement. I do think that it helped gain some respect. To have your name floated with an NHL job has to be a positive. Regardless of the outcome I think a friend would do that.

Maybe I am not getting all the comments but Mrs. Pink Pony has lost me. I thought I understood the direction but I have no idea what's going on. It's wait and see time I guess.

Comment

Pinkie is an outsider from the Twin Cities.
                              Highly doubtful Mrs. Pink Pony is not currently residing in SSM and I want to thank you for your comments regarding ways the program can improve. I think financially we seem fine. Mr. 3dognight coaxed the University to up the financial commitment which he said they did. Thie building is getting a face lift and maybe the remainder of the $5.5M could go into an endowement fund and the interest can be flipped into the budget. There's the money to hire a program changer.

Comment

Isn't there another poster that regularly plays the post/delete game?
                                Pink Pony = Truth Squad = Truth Serum

Comment

Working...
                                X