X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU hockey 2013-14

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    This is the 25th anniversary of the 1988 championship. Anyone know if there is anything going on yet this year to honor that team?
    I haven't heard anything about it but they should do something. I think they might be focusing more on the 20th anniversary of the 1994 team but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 05-08-2013, 08:55 PM.
    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83
      What happened with Tony?
      He is retiring.
      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
        He is retiring.
        Thanks Perky. I figured that after a little googling. Shoulda done that first!
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
          I haven't heard anything about it but they should do something. I think they might be focusing more on the 20th anniversary of the 1994 team but I could be wrong.
          I think they are planning a joint 88, 94 celebration, but the guys wanted to do it when Fall Semester was in session so they could come back and visit campus when people were here.

Comment

Gwodecky does not get the UConn job . . . . could he be looking at the Soo? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
              Gwodecky does not get the UConn job . . . . could he be looking at the Soo? Inquiring minds want to know.
              Surely you're kidding??

Comment

Gwodecky absoluety is looking at the Soo for a short vacation to see the locks .

Comment

Better chance Scott Borek would be head coach of the Lakers again.
                  LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                    Better chance Scott Borek would be head coach of the Lakers again.
                    Better chance one of us would be head coach of the Lakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
                      Yeah, I'm sure Gwozdecky is looking at as job that's not open at a school where the head coach makes far less than his assistants did at DU.
                      Last edited by davyd83; 05-09-2013, 04:47 PM.
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Openings happen. And money can be found. Ask Tech.

Comment

Lake Superior has Jim Roque. His supporters on here, the President, the Athletic Director, and up in Sault Ste. Marie are smart to stick with him. Year 9 under this coach will be the best one yet. All you naysayers just watch!!!

Comment

Openings happen. And money can be found. Ask Tech.
                            If LSSU could find an extra $70-$80K to bring in Gwozdecky, it sure as hell wouldn't be going to Athletics. It would go to a nursing sim lab or fire science building, not Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                              If LSSU could find an extra $70-$80K to bring in Gwozdecky, it sure as hell wouldn't be going to Athletics. It would go to a nursing sim lab or fire science building, not Athletics.
                              Whats with all the negative vibes?

Comment

Whats with all the negative vibes?
                                8 years of lower division finishes, second half collapses, playoff embarrassments, dwindling attendance, playoff crowds in the hundreds, excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse??????

The Truth Is Out There....
                                TBA

Comment

Working...
                                X