Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderator, can you please do something about these streaming spammers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator, can you please do something about these streaming spammers???

Is it something you are working on?

Re: Moderator, can you please do something about these streaming spammers???

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
      Bump
      Bump

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
        Is it something you are working on?
        I would think that what they would do, which is what they did in the past, would cause legitimate potential posters to have to wait two months before they're allowed to post.

Comment

There's even more of them now...getting really annoying.
          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Just make it 72 hours before you can start a thread. I doubt the spammers would have the patience to set up an account and come back 3 days later.
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
              Just make it 72 hours before you can start a thread. I doubt the spammers would have the patience to set up an account and come back 3 days later.
              You'd be surprised.

Comment

While these bogus threads create a minor blight it isn't as if one's eyes get cancer from seeing them. The only (temporary) negative is their appearance and that they push topics to the 2nd page. They get taken down relatively quickly in most cases from what I've seen. If I'm missing some onerous problem that causes consternation feel free to enlighten me.

Comment

Working...
                X