PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Miami Redhawks Offseason 2013: We ate a jellyfish

Pages : [1] 2 3

MUnRPI
04-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Will (average) fans be able to get excited about North Dakota or Denver? Will Mullin or Coleman rebound from a sophomore slump? Will tWoods continue to sponsor our not so powerful power plays? I have many questions about the moving to the NCHC but us dominating these fools is not one of them.

MUnRPI
04-20-2013, 12:16 AM
btw guys. this son of a ***** is going to part III, since we didn't even get the season thread locked.

mu2010
04-20-2013, 08:27 AM
what's the word on the two newest signings?

fellowes
04-20-2013, 09:45 AM
Will (average) fans be able to get excited about North Dakota or Denver? Will Mullin or Coleman rebound from a sophomore slump? Will tWoods continue to sponsor our not so powerful power plays? I have many questions about the moving to the NCHC but us dominating these fools is not one of them.

So that's why it has been so bad lately...

what's the word on the two newest signings?

They have been "our" recruits for a while now, but they just officially signed letters of intent. Looking at their stats, they appear to be solid performers in a league not held in quite the regard of the USHL, so I imagine Rico was just looking for some solid four-year guys given that guys like Hamilton and Louis are more sought after prospects.

MIamiGirl
04-20-2013, 12:33 PM
I want to know if Paulides and Paulazzo can make it into the lineup next year - we literally saw nothing of them this season

Sultan Of Scalp
04-20-2013, 01:15 PM
Finally the offseason thread, Go hawks

fellowes
04-20-2013, 11:07 PM
I want to know if Paulides and Paulazzo can make it into the lineup next year - we literally saw nothing of them this season

Assuming there are no major injuries, I think they will continue to be squad players. We have a lot of fresh talent coming in at both forward and D.

Sultan Of Scalp
04-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Assuming there are no major injuries, I think they will continue to be squad players. We have a lot of fresh talent coming in at both forward and D.

I would have thought Paulides would crack the lineup. He has some experience playing and is a bigger body for us on D after loosing Spinell and Hartman who had size

mcfarljd
04-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Why did we easy jellyfish?

mcfarljd
04-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Eat. Stupid auto correct

RedhawkBandMan
04-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Not that anyone around here was all that worried, but this is nice to see... Blasi Inks New 10-Year Contract With Miami (http://www.muredhawks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=207360861&DB_OEM_ID=26100)

Maybe I'll even get close to the top of the season ticket waitlist by the end of this extension!

FlagDUDE08
04-22-2013, 04:45 PM
At least according to Blasi's old roommate, not this coming up year but the year after next, RPI is back on your schedule. https://twitter.com/SethAppert/status/326426511353712641

MUhawks628
04-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Not that anyone around here was all that worried, but this is nice to see... Blasi Inks New 10-Year Contract With Miami (http://www.muredhawks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=207360861&DB_OEM_ID=26100)

Maybe I'll even get close to the top of the season ticket waitlist by the end of this extension!

I should call and see if I've even moved up a spot in the last two years :)

As I think most of us have beaten to death in other threads when Rico's name comes up for other jobs, there is zero reason for him to ever leave Oxford. One of the highest paid coaches in the country, at his alma mater, unfathomable job security and the facilities to recruit at the highest level (and only getting better with the new additions to Goggin).

duper
04-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I should call and see if I've even moved up a spot in the last two years :)

As I think most of us have beaten to death in other threads when Rico's name comes up for other jobs, there is zero reason for him to ever leave Oxford. One of the highest paid coaches in the country, at his alma mater, unfathomable job security and the facilities to recruit at the highest level (and only getting better with the new additions to Goggin).It is very difficult to imagine him leaving voluntarily.

mcfarljd
04-22-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm sure Cooper Sterling was upset about the extension

MUhawks628
04-22-2013, 08:38 PM
In a move that should also surprise no one, Mike Joyaux commited to Miami today. Welcome aboard Joyaux the Youngest.

Mike Joyaux (D) - Chicago Mission U16
26 GP 3-7--10 30PIM

redhawk95
04-22-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm sure Cooper Sterling was upset about the extension

Does that idiot still troll around?

Redskins4evr
04-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Congratulations to Rico. Use to love seeing that fireball with the low CG in full afterburner heading towards the opponent's goal. He was (is) short and so am I so he was my fav. Anyway, better luck next season....Hmmmmmm, seems like I have heard that before...and before...and before. I love em....even when they won 3 games. But, I digress. What is the deal with " USCHO awards: Five schools land two players on 2012-13 All-USCHO teams".....No Miami? For you vet posters, is this some kind of political bull? I'm curious as to your take on this, not that it's a big deal. Go Skins!!!!!!!!

mcfarljd
04-23-2013, 05:59 PM
Congratulations to Rico. Use to love seeing that fireball with the low CG in full afterburner heading towards the opponent's goal. He was (is) short and so am I so he was my fav. Anyway, better luck next season....Hmmmmmm, seems like I have heard that before...and before...and before. I love em....even when they won 3 games. But, I digress. What is the deal with " USCHO awards: Five schools land two players on 2012-13 All-USCHO teams".....No Miami? For you vet posters, is this some kind of political bull? I'm curious as to your take on this, not that it's a big deal. Go Skins!!!!!!!!

Meaningless. Other than Gaudreau, all the forwards were upperclassmen, and the our goalies split time so they wouldn't get the nod, although perhaps deserving of representation over others on the list, they did not get it. I'll take the CCHA POTY and ROTY. These boys will be even more fun to watch next year than this season.

Sultan Of Scalp
04-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Vogelhuber scores on a breakaway in the AHL Falcons playoff game. Game 2 of the series. He is typically a 4th line guy, perhaps he will blossom into a star for the Jackets organization...;) Weber also starts for the falcons. Good video, get to hear the "holy moly what a goalie" used in context.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApeAyDRIbb0