Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota Offseason Thread

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    My vehicle requires premium unleaded but I know a lot of people that use diesel from the well sites so I can't answer your question without speculating. I am curious since we are talking states and big boxes if Michele Bachmann has left yet since she said:
    "The Bible is very clear on this issue. Homosexuality is a sin, and God will punish communities that support it. Sodom and Gomorrah thought they could defy the will of God, and we all know what happened to them. If the governor signs this legislation into law the Minneapolis-St. Paul region will be next. I have a friend from Eden Prairie who's already packed everything she owns into her car and is driving out to Montana as we speak. These are very scary times. I don't want my family to be the last ones out."
    Elected by the people and for the people, what a great voice to represent your state. Hee-haw.
    You say it like it's a bad thing what she said. I agree with her for sure 100% on what the bible says.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
      You say it like it's a bad thing what she said. I agree with her for sure 100% on what the bible says.
      Michelle Bachmann is a good looking woman with the mind of a middle schooler.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Michelle Bachmann is a good looking woman with the mind of a middle schooler.
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to burd again.

Comment

I have a friend from Eden Prairie who's already packed everything she owns into her car and is driving out to Montana as we speak.
          That's the best news I've seen on these boards in... probably EVER
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=94412

Since being named head coach in 2004, Hakstol has won more games than any coach in the WCHA
            ESPN ... listed Hakstol as the top NHL coaching candidate from the NCAA ranks.

Recruits take notice, you probably knew this already, but there is a rumor spreading among NHL general managers that Hakstol can develop NHL talent.
            "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

Unless they're drafted frequently after playing for him, that's just stupid talk. Oh wait...

Comment

My vehicle requires premium unleaded but I know a lot of people that use diesel from the well sites so I can't answer your question without speculating. I am curious since we are talking states and big boxes if Michele Bachmann has left yet since she said:
                "The Bible is very clear on this issue. Homosexuality is a sin, and God will punish communities that support it. Sodom and Gomorrah thought they could defy the will of God, and we all know what happened to them. If the governor signs this legislation into law the Minneapolis-St. Paul region will be next. I have a friend from Eden Prairie who's already packed everything she owns into her car and is driving out to Montana as we speak. These are very scary times. I don't want my family to be the last ones out."
                Elected by the people and for the people, what a great voice to represent your state. Hee-haw.
                Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                You two idiots are aware that she didn't actually say that, right?

Back to hockey....
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  You two idiots are aware that she didn't actually say that, right?

Back to hockey....
                  You're aware we are only entertaining ourselves right? This thread has tumble weeds rolling through so sorry if we took the liberty of goofing around a little bit. By all means lets get back to hockey, get us started.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Commit, goalie, article.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even.../group/Sports/
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

If this O'Bannon crap had happened during our name change suit. Do you think they would have left us alone?
                      "My greatest achievement."
                      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                        If this O'Bannon crap had happened during our name change suit. Do you think they would have left us alone?
                        I don't see any connection beween the two. Best case is they may have been distracted but I don't think it would have changed the outcome.
                        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Six UND recruits drafted today:

#65 - Adam Tambellini (NY Rangers)
                          #87 - Keaton Thompson (Anaheim Ducks)
                          #127 - Tucker Poolman (Winnipeg Jets)
                          #134 - Luke Johnson (Chicago Blackhawks)
                          #151 - Gage Ausmus (San Jose Sharks)
                          #185 - Wade Murphy (Nashville Predators)

All but Poolman will join the team this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            I don't see any connection beween the two. Best case is they may have been distracted but I don't think it would have changed the outcome.
                            I was thinking distraction wise, but you are right.
                            "My greatest achievement."
                            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

NY Rangers just acquired Danny Kristo from Habs.
                              DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Ryan Gropp has committed to UND

@Gropper8: Committed to the University of North Dakota! Very excited for the opportunity #Sioux
                                UND's 1996-born class is looking solid - Nick Schmaltz, Shane Gersich, Austin Poganski, Chris Wilkie, Rhett Gardner, Ryan Mantha, & Gropp
                                Last edited by MissSioux85; 07-04-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X